Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSU football shared a cool old article to pay tribute to former Wolves 1999 all-conference and NSIC champion QB Nate Breske in his role during the awful Damar Hamlin incident.

Nate is the head athletic trainer for the Bills

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
      NSU football shared a cool old article to pay tribute to former Wolves 1999 all-conference and NSIC champion QB Nate Breske in his role during the awful Damar Hamlin incident.

Nate is the reason my wife became a physical therapist. His care for her injuries at the time inspired her to become a PT like Nate. She always looks for him on the sidelines of games on TV; he made a few more NFL stops before landing with the Bills. She anxiously looked for him on Monday to see if he was the one administering CPR. Major props to him, his team, and the medical staff for that response (understatement of the year here). Great guy from what she's told me, I had no idea he was a former NSU QB. Cool stuff.
      4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
      2016 NSIC Champions
      🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

NSU football shared a cool old article to pay tribute to former Wolves 1999 all-conference and NSIC champion QB Nate Breske in his role during the awful Damar Hamlin incident.

I saw his name was involved in the situation. Cool that he's from NSU.

Comment

• Wolves have had two big recruits, both from Pierre, decomit. That's unfortunate

Comment

Wolves have had two big recruits, both from Pierre, decomit. That's unfortunate
            Looks like they got a good one today in Ross Rowland De Pere High School 6’3” 295 Center

Comment

• It appears Karst Hunter has made himself available. Boy, would that make me a happy camper.

Comment

• Northern Michigan of the GLIAC has an open date week 11 as does NSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                  Northern Michigan of the GLIAC has an open date week 11 as does NSU.
                  Yeah, I noticed that right away once I found the open dates spot.

I still have my doubts that NSU will schedule a game being it is that last week of the season but maybe they will.

Comment

• It looks like Northern received a commit from a pretty good QB in Nate Kollath from Sussex WI. His bio says 6’4” 235 lbs and the #1 dual threat QB in WI. That sounds too good for me to research any further and he could have a real chance to start next year with Madler allegedly leaving town.

Comment

• Looking through his twitter account, you should be excited.

(1) Nate Kollath (@nate_kollath) / Twitter

Comment

• The first Qb commit Dylan Wiggins out of West Sioux High School, Iowa, looks really good as well.

Comment

• I would think Karst Hunter would be a main target for NSU in recruiting given the fact he's from Miller-SD (90 mins from Aberdeen) and has 2 years left. He's ready made to start and is a 6'4 220lb athletic signal caller. He put up nice numbers at CO Mesa the last two years.
                          https://twitter.com/karsthunter7

With Ingram and Dakota Larson returning after a year away....and the way the Wolves played D a year ago....Hunter would change them and make them an immediate top NSIC contender.

Comment

• This is cool, Northern! A round of applause for this! Northern State University announces teach-out agreement with Presentation College | Northern State University

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                              It looks like Northern received a commit from a pretty good QB in Nate Kollath from Sussex WI. His bio says 6’4” 235 lbs and the #1 dual threat QB in WI. That sounds too good for me to research any further and he could have a real chance to start next year with Madler allegedly leaving town.
                              One of the top commits in the NSIC this year imo. His competition didn't look great with him just running over them lol. Big Arm and elite athlete. Wonder if he's intermediate passing matches it? If so I could see him competing for a starting spot right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
                                I would think Karst Hunter would be a main target for NSU in recruiting given the fact he's from Miller-SD (90 mins from Aberdeen) and has 2 years left. He's ready made to start and is a 6'4 220lb athletic signal caller. He put up nice numbers at CO Mesa the last two years.
                                https://twitter.com/karsthunter7

With Ingram and Dakota Larson returning after a year away....and the way the Wolves played D a year ago....Hunter would change them and make them an immediate top NSIC contender.
                                I would certainly think Coach Schmidt would be targeting Hunter as a local kid even with the 2 freshman that have been brought in. His numbers, size, and experience would put in at QB1 from day 1 I would believe.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X