Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #WolvesNation View Post

Agree to disagree. Winona's first trip to Dacotah Bank stadium with 5,500-6,000 people will be a bit of a shell shock. I think we play well at home and come out with back to back wins against Winona.
    Going to be a good crowd. A few GA tickets left and they are selling standing room only as well. But I don’t think 6,000 fans are going to shell shock anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by TJE_ View Post

Going to be a good crowd. A few GA tickets left and they are selling standing room only as well. But I don’t think 6,000 fans are going to shell shock anyone.
      Oops

Comment

LMAO go stand on the field with a full crowd and tell me it isnt intimidating after you do. It’s different than any stadium in the conference, I promise you.

Also, enough of your pessimism. We have a squad and showed it today.

Comment

LMAO go stand on the field with a full crowd and tell me it isnt intimidating after you do. It’s different than any stadium in the conference, I promise you.

I stand corrected on todays game. Good win today and a great crowd. Great Gameday scene. However, 7,000 fans intimidates no one.

Comment

I stand corrected on todays game. Good win today and a great crowd. Great Gameday scene. However, 7,000 fans intimidates no one.
            This is the NSIC. 7k is a huge crowd for this conference.
            Last edited by tman28; 10-09-2022, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tman28 View Post

This is the NSIC. 7k is a huge crowd for this comference.
              It’s is and it’s awesome. Stadium is beautiful and has set the bar in the NSIC and maybe even D2. I’m just saying I don’t believe for a second that 7k fans are intimidating anyone. Sure it’s fun for the boys but it’s not near loud enough to impact the play on the field. Especially when quite a few of them (like at any game) are just drinking and socializing.

Comment

Had the privilege to be on the sideline for a bit yesterday...there was times we were next to eachother and had to yell just so the person next to us could hear. It definitely gets loud.

Comment

Northern peeps....we are gonna have Head Coach Mike Schmidt on our pod this week. Will release by Wed at noon-ish. Tune in...or else..

Comment

Should be an easy win today.

Comment

• Ian Marshall should win defensive player of the week. Completely unblockable all game. Very fun to watch that guy every play.

I would also expect us to have special teams player of the week with Gunderson blocking a punt and taking a kickoff back to open the 2H.

Offense was a little sluggish but the wind/conditions didn’t seem conducive to throwing the ball. Finally string together a couple wins with another game we should win at home next week at The Bank!

Comment

• Originally posted by #WolvesNation View Post
                        Ian Marshall should win defensive player of the week. Completely unblockable all game. Very fun to watch that guy every play.

I would also expect us to have special teams player of the week with Gunderson blocking a punt and taking a kickoff back to open the 2H.

Offense was a little sluggish but the wind/conditions didn’t seem conducive to throwing the ball. Finally string together a couple wins with another game we should win at home next week at The Bank!
                        Gotta keep it rolling

Comment

• I heard that Mr. Marshall all but verbally committed to being back with the Wolves next year today at a speaking engagement with the public.

*fingers crossed he meant it*

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                            I heard that Mr. Marshall all but verbally committed to being back with the Wolves next year today at a speaking engagement with the public.

That’s huge if true! He has been an absolute monster all season. Should be a good game today. I expect that the defense will have little problem shutting down CSP. Which version of offense shows up for Northern?

Comment

I heard that Mr. Marshall all but verbally committed to being back with the Wolves next year today at a speaking engagement with the public.

I know he has a goal of the NFL. Being undersized he probably needs as much film/experience as he can get.

Comment

Because of division 1 vs. division 2 semester rules, I don’t believe he would be able to even go division 1 next year. The draw of going D2 was that he could play 2 years here vs. 1 year if he transferred D1. Assuming he doesn’t go to the draft this year, his only other option is to come back to Northern.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X