Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unknown View Post

The game notes link appears after the first paragraph.

https://nsuwolves.com/news/2022/8/31...-thursday.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by TJE_ View Post

Collarbone
      Oh wow...really hope he recovers OK. Not just for football but just in general.

Comment

Here are my thoughts on tonight.

Offense - Not going to be as potent as last year. Still have some ballers that can get it done but we have a depleted Oline and questions still at QB I believe. I think starter is still TBD and will depend on how things go in game.

Defense - I think will be much improved. LB play was stout last year and will be this year. We have more experience on the dline and secondary.

Upper Iowa I feel should be a relatively easy win. Good first game for this season.

Comment

I was surprised to read this morning that Madler will likely see some time at QB tonight with Bonds instead of Vespo.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
            I was surprised to read this morning that Madler will likely see some time at QB tonight with Bonds instead of Vespo.
            That is shocking to me as well. All I know is I'm looking forward to the Max Thompson era, although I'm probably expecting too much, ha

Comment

The Larson news is kinda big..he's been an integral part of their deal for a while now. I assume Ingram doesn't start but pops up shortly after..?

Comment

Apparently Madler is a baller. Won’t be surprised if he ends up the starter at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
                  The Larson news is kinda big..he's been an integral part of their deal for a while now. I assume Ingram doesn't start but pops up shortly after..?
                  I can’t recall how the grades deal works, but I think you have to wait at least four games to be eligible if at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
                    That is a huge blow to the offense. He's been incredibly reliable since he stepped foot on campus. As for Madler, I remember being impressed with his high school numbers from Bismarck. I would love to see him take the reins and run the offense for the next 3 seasons. Regarding Ingram, I'll believe it when I see him on the field. Even then I might still not believe it.

Comment

That is a huge blow to the offense. He's been incredibly reliable since he stepped foot on campus. As for Madler, I remember being impressed with his high school numbers from Bismarck. I would love to see him take the reins and run the offense for the next 3 seasons. Regarding Ingram, I'll believe it when I see him on the field. Even then I might still not believe it.
                      He had a pretty good spring game as well

Comment

Dont think much of Vespo on tape. I dont think NSU would want him to have significant time at QB, (accuracy issues). Hes athletic though. Sucks about Larson because that kid is a stud! And Ingram is back?

Comment

Ingram is on the sideline but in street clothes.

Comment

I could have swore Hunter Hansen was one of the players that transferred...did he enter portal and come back or am I thinking of someone else? There was quite a few.

Comment

Also, pregame I think I saw two in crutches. I haven't seen Zach Bohemkamp either. We must be missing a lot

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                                I could have swore Hunter Hansen was one of the players that transferred...did he enter portal and come back or am I thinking of someone else? There was quite a few.
                                I think he entered and came back

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X