Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 3 - NSIC Weekly (Youtube) - Interview with Coach Brent Bolte (BSU)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

That would be hilarious if we had it wrong.
    Doh..just chatted with Jeremy the owner....he's good with extra cheese due to the weight that'll cause, but we do need another meat..argh! I will need to consult the D2 King and re-figure our gameplan. That does further complicate things!
    As a scientist I must cite my findings.... https://www.bosspizzaandchicken.com/boss-hog/ ... and Jeremy himself confirms.

Choose wisely. Think less greasy. Some former Coo lineman may be able to help you here.
    4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
    2016 NSIC Champions
    ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

I would do bacon. Generally bacon is crumbled into smaller pieces, and I would think it would take up less stomach space than other, larger proteins such as sausage, beef or chicken.

BTW, please let me know what time this is happening. I want to leave work early to come watch.
      Kinda torn on the bacon idea. I don't care for bacon as a breakfast food as I'm not a fan of it's earlobe-like texture and such and the fat ring..but if it's cut up small, maybe..?

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post

As a scientist I must cite my findings.... https://www.bosspizzaandchicken.com/boss-hog/ ... and Jeremy himself confirms.

Choose wisely. Think less greasy. Some former Coo lineman may be able to help you here.
        There's an aspect of what can we throw down quickly..as the longer this takes, the less chance we have..mister science.

For what it's worth, I am a little experienced in eating large portions (more often than I care to admit). I've downed a 56oz steak at Mavericks in Aberdeen along with being a Hooters wing eating contest winner in Kansas City.

Jeremy did say that as long as we are at the table with the pizza, we can sit or stand..and have our beverage of choice (likely water for me). I might stand..any science behind that part..?

Comment

There's an aspect of what can we throw down quickly..as the longer this takes, the less chance we have..mister science.

For what it's worth, I am a little experienced in eating large portions (more often than I care to admit). I've downed a 56oz steak at Mavericks in Aberdeen along with being a Hooters wing eating contest winner in Kansas City.

Jeremy did say that as long as we are at the table with the pizza, we can sit or stand..and have our beverage of choice (likely water for me). I might stand..any science behind that part..?
          Yea, it's called gravity. Let Sir Issac Newton be your third teammate..... It also won't compress your stomach as much.
          4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
          2016 NSIC Champions
          ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post

Yea, it's called gravity. Let Sir Issac Newton be your third teammate..... It also won't compress your stomach as much.
            Pretty much figured that.

My plans (due to go wrong) are to have the pizza downed in the first 12-15 mins. My tag partner will need to keep pace also. I'm gonna be gettin busy..like a homely girl on a honeymoon..busy!

Comment

Pretty much figured that.

My plans (due to go wrong) are to have the pizza downed in the first 12-15 mins. My tag partner will need to keep pace also. I'm gonna be gettin busy..like a homely girl on a honeymoon..busy!
              Dibs on any leftovers you guys can't finish.

Comment

HAHA! Being from Chicago like I am..I don't do pineapple or taco pizza and such. Black olives..don't get me started! What we landed on ended up being a happy marriage with pizza for us. It's gonna crazy greasy, but oh well. I will be interested to see who shows up to watch..we might have a few people..or we might have 4 people..lol. IF you will be in-town, please stop over..it'll be fun.
                Pineapple paired with bacon or pepperoni on pizza is delicious.

I agree with the taco pizza take, Roccos in Winona has their infamous Rocco Taco pizza that everyone loves but I never got the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

I would do bacon. Generally bacon is crumbled into smaller pieces, and I would think it would take up less stomach space than other, larger proteins such as sausage, beef or chicken.
                  Agree wholeheartedly on the Bacon for same reasons. Yeah we need the time so I know what time to leave Lubbock.

Comment

We haven't landed on a time for this just yet. I'm guessing around 3 but more likely 4pm on Friday, the 29th.

Comment

That would be hilarious if we had it wrong.
                      Doh..just chatted with Jeremy the owner....he's good with extra cheese due to the weight that'll cause, but we do need another meat..argh! I will need to consult the D2 King and re-figure our gameplan. That does further complicate things!
                      I'm want to be there. A bunch of men chanting "eat, eat,eat". Those hot dog eating champs dip their dogs in water to help them slide down. Would ruin a good pizza. All that grease might take a few weeks off of you and Brandon's life.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post

Pineapple paired with bacon or pepperoni on pizza is delicious.

I agree with the taco pizza take, Roccos in Winona has their infamous Rocco Taco pizza that everyone loves but I never got the hype.
                        If weโ€™re heading down this roadโ€ฆ Pepperoni, pineapple and jalapeรฑos. Salty, sweet and (a little) heat.

Comment

Cheese is all that is necessary, but to each their own

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                            Cheese is all that is necessary, but to each their own
                            That's how I feel 99.99% of the time. Everyone once in a while I need a good bbq chicken pizza though.

I had a roommate in college who would eat leftovers out if the fridge even if they weren't his so I started ordering pineapple and bacon pizza so he wouldn't touch it.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post

That's how I feel 99.99% of the time. Everyone once in a while I need a good bbq chicken pizza though.

I had a roommate in college who would eat leftovers out if the fridge even if they weren't his so I started ordering pineapple and bacon pizza so he wouldn't touch it.
                              Haha. We are definitely in the minority. But I'll double down and say that cold pizza is absolutely awful and I don't know how people put that down.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Haha. We are definitely in the minority. But I'll double down and say that cold pizza is absolutely awful and I don't know how people put that down.
                                I love cold pizza, I refuse to reheat leftover pizza. I might think differently if it wasn't plain cheese or extra cheese though.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X