Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UMD spring game is going to be a practice and then scrimmage with BSU on 4/17.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogFan View Post
      Hope the weather is good. Augustana softball played 2 games 4/30 on football field last season as softball field was wet. There were big snow banks in the end zones and a cold strong wind was whistling off the lake. Trees were blooming and grass was being cut in SF.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogFan View Post
        The 17th is a Wednesday, strange it would be in the middle of the wk, usually the Bulldogs get about 100 HS jrs to the spring game.

Comment

Originally posted by Umdfan35 View Post

The 17th is a Wednesday, strange it would be in the middle of the wk, usually the Bulldogs get about 100 HS jrs to the spring game.
          I believe both teams will still host a Saturday practice/scrimmage similar the the normal spring game, but this event will be a Wednesday. I’m guessing that was the compromise on it

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeFBGuy View Post

I believe both teams will still host a Saturday practice/scrimmage similar the the normal spring game, but this event will be a Wednesday. I’m guessing that was the compromise on it
            That makes sense

Comment

I have heard that Augie will be scrimmaging with Black Hills State on April 20th at AU. Not sure if it's set in stone yet.

Comment

Originally posted by AU guy View Post
                I have heard that Augie will be scrimmaging with Black Hills State on April 20th at AU. Not sure if it's set in stone yet.
                Initially, I'd heard USF at BHSU....but that was like a month ago....and then I heard this same thing you have here..but hadn't heard where it was being played. This makes plenty of sense. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

Hearing talk of possibly seeing this game being played "half way" for both squads..and on turf (soggy time of year for grass in MN/SD)....location possibly being in Sioux Falls, Howard Wood Field.
                  I'm now hearing this spring game between NSU and MSU will be played at Harrisburg HS (SD), which is a neighboring community about 5 miles south of where USF plays on the Southeast part of the Sioux Falls area. They have a very capable setup in Harrisburg..turf field, decent sized stands, etc.

Comment

During the USF recruiting deal, Coach Glo mentioned USF will be hosting Moorhead on April 13th. (they don't play this year in the fall)

Comment

I'm now hearing this spring game between NSU and MSU will be played at Harrisburg HS (SD), which is a neighboring community about 5 miles south of where USF plays on the Southeast part of the Sioux Falls area. They have a very capable setup in Harrisburg..turf field, decent sized stands, etc.
                      Things have been quiet as far as the location.

Comment

I've heard that a really tough guy lives in that town.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I've heard that a really tough guy lives in that town.
                          Heard that as well. That guy is the Godfather of the Polish mafia.

Comment

https://umdbulldogs.com/news/2024/2/...-in-april.aspx

Official post from UMD..

Comment

I was told the scrimmage versus BH will be April 13th and the Blue/Gold scrimmage will be on April 20th.

Comment

I was told the scrimmage versus BH will be April 13th and the Blue/Gold scrimmage will be on April 20th.
                                AU Guy, I will be up for Blue/Gold scrimmage but can't make the BH joint practice scrimmage. See ya in April.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X