Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iup basketball

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    You must have been listening to Joe's post game interview. hahahaha That's almost what he said to a T.
    Nope ... I get home before he gets on the radio.

I can speak coach.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Nope ... I get home before he gets on the radio.

I can speak coach.
      hahahaha... ok, coach!!!

Must be nice to live close to the action.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
        hahahaha... ok, coach!!!

Must be nice to live close to the action.
        Lol. Old Joe was a little heated tonight. He sat the whole game. That's the give away he's pis$ed off.

These break games are awful. They announced 445 tonight. It was a morgue.

I hope they do some kind of promotion this weekend. Make tickets a buck or something.

Le Moyne vs IUP deserves a big crowd.

Comment

Lol. Old Joe was a little heated tonight. He sat the whole game. That's the give away he's pis$ed off.

I hope they do some kind of promotion this weekend. Make tickets a buck or something.

Wish I lived close so I could make more appearances. I'd have season tickets then.

Comment

I wonder what the actual paid attendance was?

Speaking of the absurdness of KCAC prices----you can get into the Pete at Pitt for between $12-$21 and that is to see a D-I ACC team with much better talent.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Speaking of the absurdness of KCAC prices----you can get into the Pete at Pitt for between $12-$21 and that is to see a D-I ACC team with much better talent.

-
              You mean talent on the opposing team right?

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

-

I think IUP could beat Pitt right now. The endless parade of cupcakes coming in to Oakland is about to end.

Comment

I think IUP could beat Pitt right now. The endless parade of cupcakes coming in to Oakland is about to end.
                  That's funny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                    That's funny!!!
                    It would be a good game in all seriousness. Pitt is going to get shellacked in ACC play. These tomato cans they've been bringing in town are about to go away.

Comment

No chance of that! The Pitt guards are on a much higher plane than what IUP has. Could you just imagine Xavier Johnson going up against Joe's boy? It would be ugly!

I watched a Pitt game last week or so then went to the IUP feed immediately after and was shocked at the total disparity of talent and athleticism between the two teams. But I guess there should be as one is D-I and one is D-II. But IUP would never hang with Pitt.

I really like the Pitt team under Capel. Xavier Johnson is Wow! But that being said---it won't be pretty come ACC time when Pitt's lack of post players will become very evident. But give Capel a few years and he will have what he needs to win across the board.

Give the Panthers a look!

-

Comment

I'd take IUP +14 in that game all day long. Cobo would be the best player on the floor. They stayed competitive with UK ... they'd compete with Pitt.

Pitt is looking decent against total dregs.

But, Pitt won't play them anymore so we'll never know.

Back to IUP talk, Bravado wasn't real happy in the Gazette today. It won't be a good film session today but that was needed. Their big heads took a step down last night.

Big weekend ahead.

The Sciences nearly beat Kutztown and are like playing Princeton. Very annoying. Mistake-free and all the backdoor, long shot clock stuff all night.

le Moyne, an Elite 8 team a year ago, will match-up size and depth-wise.

Hopefully the 240 people in attendance make some noise.

Tom plays at Cheyney today at 2 p.m.

Comment

I'd take IUP +14 in that game all day long. Cobo would be the best player on the floor. They stayed competitive with UK ... they'd compete with Pitt.

Pitt is looking decent against total dregs.

But, Pitt won't play them anymore so we'll never know.

Back to IUP talk, Bravado wasn't real happy in the Gazette today. It won't be a good film session today but that was needed. Their big heads took a step down last night.

Big weekend ahead.

The Sciences nearly beat Kutztown and are like playing Princeton. Very annoying. Mistake-free and all the backdoor, long shot clock stuff all night.

le Moyne, an Elite 8 team a year ago, will match-up size and depth-wise.

Hopefully the 240 people in attendance make some noise.

Tom plays at Cheyney today at 2 p.m.
                          Being "competitive" in an exhibition game is quite a bit different than staying competitive in a regular season game.

Comment

I get that but UK never pulled its rotation. They played that game to win and played hard. They were only up 7 with 6 minutes left.

The gap isn't as gigantic as everybody thinks. Dustin Sleva would have started every game at Pitt last year. Cobo would start there tomorrow.

There's a reason WL can't get invited to Morgantown.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                              Being "competitive" in an exhibition game is quite a bit different than staying competitive in a regular season game.
                              Yes, thank you. Everyone needs to understand that Kentucky was merely "sparring" with IUP in an exhibition. You were not getting all-out and full-out Kentucky.

A team like the Wildcats that is stocked full of McDonald's All-Americans would blow past IUP by at least 40 in an actual game that they were really playing.

But I guess maybe Kentucky is down a little this year thus far from where they normally are. Or maybe Duke is just really ahead of the curve this season.

-

Comment

Kentucky and Pitt aren't in the same stratosphere. Pitt is a glorified D2 program now and the oast 2 years.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X