Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iup basketball

Le Moyne PG is very good. Best player in my opinion. They aren't big but very aggressive under basket.

This will be a battle.

Le Moyne, as VSU did, took UPJ too lightly. Then it was too late. They went up like 18-20 in the first half last night but UPJ did what they always do ... just chip away

Comment

No mention of Chucky absense in Gazette.

Not newsworthy apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Amybody recall the last time IUP held a team in the 40s?
        I think the IUP football team may have done it a time or two this past season.

-

Comment

No mention of Chucky absense in Gazette.

Not newsworthy apparently.
          Can't be team related, he's been on twitter reposting IUP basketball tweets about games and starting line ups. I'm assuming his absence is personal and he'll be back shortly. I don't see anything else that says otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
            Can't be team related, he's been on twitter reposting IUP basketball tweets about games and starting line ups. I'm assuming his absence is personal and he'll be back shortly. I don't see anything else that says otherwise.
            That was my impression. If it was an injury Tony would have likely said something.

Comment

That was my impression. If it was an injury Tony would have likely said something.
              Heard on the radio it wasa death in the family.

Great 2nd half against LeMoyne. 4 fgs for Lemoyne in the 2nd half.

Comment

What a win.

IUP biatch slapped them in the second half.

Comment

All seriousness, that was the biggest IUP home win in in a long time.

Dante hit two treys for the ages ... from about 8' behind NBA range

Comment

Yeah ... so you hold some teams in the 40s it's whatever.

You hold F-in Le Moyne in the 40s .....

#bam

Comment

Yeah ... so you hold some teams in the 40s it's whatever.

You hold F-in Le Moyne in the 40s .....

#bam
                      after this years football debacle, I have been trying to not get too excited for this team. But this comeback win was a pretty strong statement. LMC had some limitations, but they could play.

Comment

They beat up a really good LeMoyne team in the second half. That team won't go away in the national picture. Huge win, just wish I could've watched it instead of listening to the radio. Thank god we have Jack, he's awesome!

Comment

The second half was as good of defense as I've seen at IUP since Dennis Mims' team.

They just smothered them. Add to it Dante got red hot.

Comment

Cobo just got his second PSAC West Athlete of the Award for the season. Guy is on fire.

Comment

Cobo just got his second PSAC West Athlete of the Award for the season. Guy is on fire.
                              He'll be first team all region and will be on the All American team. He's that good, he even looks like he is playing a little more physical this year too.

Comment

But haven't they mostly just played a lot of tomato cans, as you may say, thus far? Just sayin'

-

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X