X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
    Any of you IUP guys coming to the semis on Saturday?
    Wish I could but I have to save my road trip for the regional that IUP is hopefully hosting.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Any of you IUP guys coming to the semis on Saturday?

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    IUP better clean up the show or the show will end early for them.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Golden89 View Post

Peagram said that Joe snuck into the Cal shootaround and told anyone who would listen that IUP was going to win by 40 and they already made hotel reservations for Shippensburg. So Cal was extra fired up.
    Good story...

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Golden89 View Post

Peagram said that Joe snuck into the Cal shootaround and told anyone who would listen that IUP was going to win by 40 and they already made hotel reservations for Shippensburg. So Cal was extra fired up.
    Sure didn't look like it ...

Leave a comment:

• Golden89
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Not a great showing tonight by IUP. Nice 17-point win over the Brent Pegram Show but not very crisp. If you disagree watch the tape and pay close attention to Redshirt Joe. He wasn't very pleased tonight.

Survive and advance. But, they need to clean up a lot. Way too much 'street ball' tonight.

Being honest ... they should have won by 40 tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Golden89
    replied
    I think that this happened once out west.

Fri WBB quarters
    Sat MBB quarters
    Sun WBB semis followed by MBB semis
    Mon WBB finals
    Tue MBB finals.

One issue could be practice and shoot around time.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Redshirt Joe about had a coronary on the sideline tonight.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Not a great showing tonight by IUP. Nice 17-point win over the Brent Pegram Show but not very crisp. If you disagree watch the tape and pay close attention to Redshirt Joe. He wasn't very pleased tonight.

Survive and advance. But, they need to clean up a lot. Way too much 'street ball' tonight.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Being honest ... they should have won by 40 tonight.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    We're obviously getting ahead of ourselves, but I thought I saw somewhere that the dates for the regional would actually be significantly shifted if that were in fact to happen. Meaning that they would actually play the men's and women's games on Friday/Saturday or Friday/Sunday and then play the championships on Tuesday. I'm off that Friday regardless, so it's not an issue for me, but I can see that being a problem for out of town fans looking to come in on the Saturday for the regional.

Side note... If they did host both, I really wish that the NCAA would allow them to hold everything on campus given they actually have the infrastructure.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    California has a fan bus coming up tonight. What a noble concept.

I think IUP should have one for every game. They'd be surprised how many people would actually go for the ride (open to public ... not just students). IUP's average fan inside the KCAC is about 60 years old. Many live and die for this time of the year. They'd go on the road if they didn't have to drive. Never know until you try.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    We're obviously getting ahead of ourselves, but I thought I saw somewhere that the dates for the regional would actually be significantly shifted if that were in fact to happen. Meaning that they would actually play the men's and women's games on Friday/Saturday or Friday/Sunday and then play the championships on Tuesday. I'm off that Friday regardless, so it's not an issue for me, but I can see that being a problem for out of town fans looking to come in on the Saturday for the regional.

Side note... If they did host both, I really wish that the NCAA would allow them to hold everything on campus given they actually have the infrastructure.
    As you said ... Redshirt Joe best focus on the Vulcans.

When Cal is clicking that's a real dangerous team.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X