X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Shepherd men and women both lost at Seton Hill today.

Sure didn't see either of those happening.
    Women's loss probably surprises me more. Maybe their heads got big after beating Gannon and IUP.

Leave a comment:

• Golden89
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Wow!

GU men roll easily again. Pretty easy draw this weekend. Ali Ragab with 15 points 11 boards and 3 blocks off the bench. Allowed only 15 points in first half. Giving up 21 offensive rebounds was a problem though.

Gannon ladies in control most of the way. Could have led by more than 10 in first half but it really was never in doubt.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    VULCANS MBB salvages a weekend split with an 87-76 W over MILL. Good shooting all around 33/63 FG, 10/23 3s and 11/15 FT. MARAUDERS stats were very similar but just not enough. Zyan Collins led all scorers with 34 followed by Lucas 14pts & 7 rbds, Palek 13 pts & 10 rbds and Boswell 11 pts. Off for the holidays until KUTZ comes calling on 1/2.
    Millersville is a hard team to figure out so far. With Pegram not playing, that should have been a very winnable game for them. The Marauders seem to be extremely up and down. Nice start for the season for Cal.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    VULCANS MBB salvages a weekend split with an 87-76 W over MILL. Good shooting all around 33/63 FG, 10/23 3s and 11/15 FT. MARAUDERS stats were very similar but just not enough. Zyan Collins led all scorers with 34 followed by Lucas 14pts & 7 rbds, Palek 13 pts & 10 rbds and Boswell 11 pts. Off for the holidays until KUTZ comes calling on 1/2.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
    A real nice win for Ship today! 2 major upsets by the PSAC East!!
    Certainly was. I almost think East Stroud pulled off the bigger win as Jones is obviously a huge loss for IUP. Both divisions will be a dogfight this season.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    A real nice win for Ship today! 2 major upsets by the PSAC East!!

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied
    Final: Shippensburg 72, IUP 60. I think the Raiders' rep is now back to where it was when they were 0-0.

20 for Biss, 5-for-9 from 3-point land. And it's now apparent Rashon Johnson (15 points) gives them six starters.

Ethan Porterfield tried to keep IUP in it, going 19 and 12. But the Hawks just did not have their A game today. And though I think IUP is still the better team, this is what Chris Fite teams do -- hold 92 ppg teams to 60 points and fill it up from deep (12-for-26).

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied
    Biss hit another trey with three minutes left for a 66-57 lead, and IUP's starting to get panicky. I did not feel good about this until right now.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    ESU leads Mercyhurst by 7 with under 7 minutes to play. They win going away, 85-72. That's the 10th win by the Warriors in 14 games against the Lakers.
    Last edited by WarriorVoice; 12-19-2021, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied
    Ship up 58-46 with 9:05 left.

Still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    VULCANS MBB up 46-37 at the half over MILL. Pegram not playing due to some minor injury from the WCU game. He is in a warm-up suit but don't expect he'll be out there.
    Last edited by CALUPA69; 12-19-2021, 03:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied
    Shippensburg 36, IUP 32 at the half. Hawks are a superior interior passing team, but did not have a good half. Raiders got hot outside the arc for a five-minute period, built a nine-point lead and saw it fade.

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied
    "SHIPPENSBUGH"? LOL ...

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied
    I might have to turn down the sound on IUP's PBP today, too. She seems to be totally unsure of everything she says.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X