Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSAC WEST

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

    I just looked at it and they list a couple of players as seniors.
    Looks like those transfers were added today. One is a familiar name.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    The Cal men's roster is up.

    Very young team. Two juniors and no seniors. The rest are all freshmen and sophomores.

    Danny reloads quickly so I'm sure they'll be solid. This just happens to be the youngest team of his I can remember. It looks similar to what Joe did two years ago.
    I just looked at it and they list a couple of players as seniors.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    The Cal men's roster is up.

    Very young team. Two juniors and no seniors. The rest are all freshmen and sophomores.

    Danny reloads quickly so I'm sure they'll be solid. This just happens to be the youngest team of his I can remember. It looks similar to what Joe did two years ago.
    Speaking of rosters, it would be nice if Ship put theirs up, even though I'm pretty sure I know it at this point.

    Leave a comment:


  • IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    The Cal men's roster is up.

    Very young team. Two juniors and no seniors. The rest are all freshmen and sophomores.

    Danny reloads quickly so I'm sure they'll be solid. This just happens to be the youngest team of his I can remember. It looks similar to what Joe did two years ago.
    It's a different world now. Recruiting upper classmen isn't so easy anymore in the world of NIL, etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

    Prayers to Danny's cardiologist. Young teams can be fun but boy are they going to have some developmental pains that I hope he can pop a gummy or something to chill. One of the nicest coaches off the court but during the game is as relentless (pun intended) as Shawn Lutz is on the sideline. Both must have exceptional natural blood pressure.
    hahahahahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    The Cal men's roster is up.

    Very young team. Two juniors and no seniors. The rest are all freshmen and sophomores.

    Danny reloads quickly so I'm sure they'll be solid. This just happens to be the youngest team of his I can remember. It looks similar to what Joe did two years ago.
    Prayers to Danny's cardiologist. Young teams can be fun but boy are they going to have some developmental pains that I hope he can pop a gummy or something to chill. One of the nicest coaches off the court but during the game is as relentless (pun intended) as Shawn Lutz is on the sideline. Both must have exceptional natural blood pressure.

    Leave a comment:


  • IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    The Cal men's roster is up.

    Very young team. Two juniors and no seniors. The rest are all freshmen and sophomores.

    Danny reloads quickly so I'm sure they'll be solid. This just happens to be the youngest team of his I can remember. It looks similar to what Joe did two years ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • bballfan03
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

    I can also promise you not many are lining up (volunteering) to play Gannon in the non-con.
    I was hoping they might have a D1 road game this year

    Leave a comment:


  • IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post

    Actually now looking at it, those 2 games would be part of the 6 PSAC crossover games. Maybe its just a typo by Gannon sports staff.
    I can also promise you not many are lining up (volunteering) to play Gannon in the non-con.

    Leave a comment:


  • bballfan03
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

    I don't know what your scheduling situation is, but PSAC teams often schedule games within the conference to cut down on travel costs. Games beyond the mandated number of crossover games are considered nonconference games. I think six crossovers are mandated this coming season.
    Actually now looking at it, those 2 games would be part of the 6 PSAC crossover games. Maybe its just a typo by Gannon sports staff.

    Leave a comment:


  • bballfan03
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

    I don't know what your scheduling situation is, but PSAC teams often schedule games within the conference to cut down on travel costs. Games beyond the mandated number of crossover games are considered nonconference games. I think six crossovers are mandated this coming season.
    Ohh gotcha. I didnt think they were allowed to schedule PSAC teams as "non-conference" games. (For ex, Mansfield has been in the GM classic a few times and they made it the pre-determined matches, I figured, to avoid gannon playing them).

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post
    Gannon scheduled themselves a nice non-conference schedule.

    D2 HOF Classic - Central Missouri and Point Loma Nazarene
    East Region Challenge: Roberts Wesleyan and @Daemen
    Home vs St. Anselm (L to Daemen S16)
    Gary Miller: hosting Findlay and Charleston
    Away @ Saginaw Valley St.

    Not sure how the PSAC East is looking but not looking we drew the top of the polls based on past few seasons
    H Kutztown & West Chester
    H Bloomsburg
    A Mansfield & Lackawanna
    A East Stroudsburg

    Would expect WCU and ESU to be good games

    Also, is there a reason the game vs Kutztown and WCU arent noted as PSAC games??
    I don't know what your scheduling situation is, but PSAC teams often schedule games within the conference to cut down on travel costs. Games beyond the mandated number of crossover games are considered nonconference games. I think six crossovers are mandated this coming season.

    Leave a comment:


  • bballfan03
    replied
    Gannon scheduled themselves a nice non-conference schedule.

    D2 HOF Classic - Central Missouri and Point Loma Nazarene
    East Region Challenge: Roberts Wesleyan and @Daemen
    Home vs St. Anselm (L to Daemen S16)
    Gary Miller: hosting Findlay and Charleston
    Away @ Saginaw Valley St.

    Not sure how the PSAC East is looking but not looking we drew the top of the polls based on past few seasons
    H Kutztown & West Chester
    H Bloomsburg
    A Mansfield & Lackawanna
    A East Stroudsburg

    Would expect WCU and ESU to be good games

    Also, is there a reason the game vs Kutztown and WCU arent noted as PSAC games??

    Leave a comment:


  • IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

    Carmichael gets good advice being a coach's kid. He seems to have a great head on his shoulders and is from a large, very close family. The extended family attends many away games. I'm hoping this means he either knows something good or he's at least taking a wait and see approach before jumping into the portal as a late transfer.

    They should find a Pat Cleary type. You know, a guy who likes the school and town ... and knows how to put good teams on the floor with little budget.

    Oh wait. Nevermind.


    Leave a comment:


  • Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post

    Him and Berger havent been listed on the portal so it'd make you think its someone at least one of them know or are familiar with.
    Carmichael gets good advice being a coach's kid. He seems to have a great head on his shoulders and is from a large, very close family. The extended family attends many away games. I'm hoping this means he either knows something good or he's at least taking a wait and see approach before jumping into the portal as a late transfer.

    Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X