Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PSAC WEST

I don't mind the 'fuzzy' ... the dual cameras kill me.

Comment

BTW ... What's the forecast looking like for Erie on Monday?

Comment

Word on the street ...

UPJ real heavy after Indiana High School's Carlos Carter.

No word yet if Bravado Joe offered.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          I don't mind the 'fuzzy' ... the dual cameras kill me.
          I think that was due to lack of manpower. Last time I watched they had the cameras following the ball.

Comment

Regardless. I'm looking forward to the game. Hopefully the Boro faithful show up. It's a big one.

Comment

Regardless. I'm looking forward to the game. Hopefully the Boro faithful show up. It's a big one.
              I'm making the trip. Glad to finally catch another game in person.

Comment

Not a great slate of games today aside from Edinboro hosting Gannon. The Knights embarrassed the Boro in the first meeting. Payback time. Edinboro has to start fast and push the pace. He who dictates the pace wins this one. Gannon is deeper with better post players. But, guards win. Take the Boro at home in a tight one.

Slippery Rock should beat up Clarion. 'Should' is the key word. SRU was disinterested against Seton Hill and looked pretty bad against Mercyhurst. Hard to say which version shows up today. This a good team when motivated. Take the Rock by 15-20 points.

Mercyhurst at Seton Hill is interesting. Nobody plays well there. The Lakers should win by 8-10 points.

Cal at UPJ ... Round 1 was a really good game. UPJ will either come out beaming with confidence or perhaps be over-confident. Cal may hang around in this one. The Vulcans are long overdue to win one against a quality opponent. It won't happen today but I can see Cal staying close for 25-30 minutes. UPJ likely wins by double digits. On the other hand, if Cal plays its normal terrible defense and lets UPJ shoot in their own gym ... could be a massacre.

Comment

Gannon 72
                  Boro 71

Comment

UPJ, Mercy and Rock all win comfortably.

Comment

Gannon 72
                      Boro 71
                      Gannon drains three free throws to win the game. Clutch

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                        Gannon drains three free throws to win the game. Clutch
                        Zay Jackson with 0.4 seconds to go after the Scots took the lead with 4.5 seconds left. Liggins had 29. What a game!

Comment

Terrible call great acting job by zay. He is good at kicking his legs out on jump shots to get calls. Ref fell for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjtheman View Post
                            Terrible call great acting job by zay. He is good at kicking his legs out on jump shots to get calls. Ref fell for it.
                            Gannon tweeted a clip and you can totally see the lack of a foul. That ref crew kept calling fouls on delay. Didn't see any contact on the shot so my crew plus some Gannon fans sitting nearby thought it was a 1+1 foul and ended the game. Oh well.

Comment

Zay got an Oscar nomination.

Comment

Whether it's football or basketball, the biggest league in all the land comes up short, again, with officiating. I'm not saying, Jackson, bought or sold that foul, but that was a 2001 PSAC West hoop game, fun, high energy, physical, and then that. How does a street fight get settled by that? Terrific game, and kudos to Zay, but I'd have preferred an athlete decide the game, not some guy taking home a $275 determining the outcome. Absolute terrific game, great rivalry, great atmosphere, lousy ending

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X