Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PSAC WEST

What I meant with Cobo is he's so fast, rangy and athletic under the basket he draws a ton of fouls (regardless who is officially on him).

Comment

Looks like the Boro at Cal game will play at 3pm.

It should be an entertaining one to watch.

Comment

Forgot to mention ... Boro at Cal WOMEN'S game is a huge one today.

Comment

Sure is. The only terrible part of Pennsylvania is the immediate Erie lakeshore. I would expect all other games to be played.

The Boro Cal doubleheader will be interesting. Since there is no game to go to, I'll have to follow on live stats.

Comment

On the bright side GU will make a lot more money on the reschedule. Nobody would have been there tonight.

Comment

Boro women up 4 at half. Cal was sloppy at FT line.

Comment

CalU Women 74, Edinboro 71 FINAL.

Comment

Boro 47
                  Cal 33

Half

Vulcans gotta play some D ... Boro just chucking treys.

Comment

Seton 36
                    Rock 33

Half

Comment

• Re: PSAC WEST

Boro rolling. 86-57 with 2:10 left.

Comment

I watched the whole game. Boro really pulled off the gas there the last 10 minutes or it could have been REAL ugly.

It will be interesting to see Boro play defensive teams like IUP and Gannon. Cal just lets teams fire away all day. I lost count how many uncontested treys Boro got. Being honest I thought Cal's defensive effort today was embarrassing.

Edinboro can win the West. Catch them when those guards are on ... forget about it. However they found Liggins ... wow. He's a bigger version of Brandon Norfleet. Nobody can guard him and Mason. Pick your poison.

I like how Edinboro is adding the big football-type player to the bench. Nobody is moving that guy and he gives them 10-12 scrappy minutes.

The one weakness I see is the guards won't be all Stephen Curry every night. They were off in both of Boro's losses.

I still put them firmly in the two spot in the West. They may be better than IUP ... may not be. They have to knock them off first.

But .. it's New Years and we're talking Boro basketball on here. That's a good sign.

Comment

Staunch is the tight end playing this season. Last year it was Jon Girvin.

Boro is now 8-2 which matches last year's win total for the entire season. Coach Pat Cleary is having a good year.

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                              Staunch is the tight end playing this season. Last year it was Jon Girvin.

Boro is now 8-2 which matches last year's win total for the entire season. Coach Pat Cleary is having a good year.
                              Speaking of 8, a reminder that the Scots were picked eighth in the West in the PSAC coaches' poll.

And no GU home games until January 8, I am having severe basketball withdrawal. Help!
                              Last edited by Golden89; 01-01-2018, 09:55 PM. Reason: Change my grammar mistake with a plural possessive.

Comment

I hear you. IUP has had one home game since Nov. 25.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X