Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OT: Pitt

Tom Crean being reported as Georgia's next head coach. Take him off the wish list.

Danny Hurley impressive today as his Rhode Island Rams downed the Sooners in OT in the 'Burgh.

-

Comment

Sean loses this game to Buffalo he may indeed be available.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Sean loses this game to Buffalo he may indeed be available.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This Buffalo coach ... stock going thru the roof.

You can win there ... you may be able to win anywhere. He looks pretty young, too.

He's been loosely mentioned on some Pitt blogs but not so much by the mainstream types.

When their big just hit that trey ... even Sean gave a smile.

Comment

Zona ran in to a freight train. Buffalo is jacked up ... diving after loose balls ... wow.

Ways to go but .. impressive

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              This Buffalo coach ... stock going thru the roof.

You can win there ... you may be able to win anywhere. He looks pretty young, too.

He's been loosely mentioned on some Pitt blogs but not so much by the mainstream types.

When their big just hit that trey ... even Sean gave a smile.
              Nate Oats is 43. He just signed a multi-year with Buffalo before the tourney-- not like that really means anything in college sports.

I had mentioned his name somewhere earlier in this thread. He took over when Bobby Hurley left Buffalo for 'Zona State three years ago.

Yes, his stock has to be rising after that performance of his Bulls.

Sean might be available. I don't know how things play out for him now.

-

Comment

8 Pitt players expected to transfer:

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/...cted-transfer/

Comment

Please let IUP play Pitt in the exhibition season.

Comment

How about that THUNDERING HERD

Comment

Jamie still looks like he's never seen the Syracuse zone.

Incredible the amount of empty seats.

Comment

No. 16 seed UMBC blows out No. 1 seed (and No. 1 ranked) Virginia.

Incredible.

That's now two historically-infamous UVA losses.

Comment

Jamie still looks like he's never seen the Syracuse zone.

Incredible the amount of empty seats.
                          Yeah, it was actually nice to get a reminder of how utterly painful it is to watch a Jamie Dixon-coached team on the offensive end of things. Good God! Let's not have anyone wishing he were back at Pitt.

Apparently Pitt talked to Thad Matta. Wonder how that went.

Paul Zeise said that Danny Hurley only makes $1 million per year at Rhode Island with a base salary of $300,000 a year. If Pitt is serious about getting their program back into high gear one would be inclined to think that he would have a hard time saying no if they were to triple his salary. But the Hurleys are different people. Jersey City gym rats who never grew up in a world of privilege. Dollar signs may not be the deciding factor to lure one of the Hurley brothers into town.

-

Comment

Incredible.

That was absolutely crazy! It had to be the most insane thing that I have ever witnessed in the March Madness in over 30 years of watching it.

I kept waiting for Virginia to wake up in the final minutes and win it. No chance of that. They flat out got smoked by UMBC!

UMBC had some really nice guards I thought. I hope they go far in the tourney. It would be the biggest NCAA tourney story since Texas Western won it all in 1966.

Didn't IUP have a player from UMBC a few years back? I can't recall who it was--- maybe Tom Young??

-

Comment

Incredible.

Guess who has two thumbs and picked UVA to win it all.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                                That was absolutely crazy! It had to be the most insane thing that I have ever witnessed in the March Madness in over 30 years of watching it.

I kept waiting for Virginia to wake up in the final minutes and win it. No chance of that. They flat out got smoked by UMBC!

UMBC had some really nice guards I thought. I hope they go far in the tourney. It would be the biggest NCAA tourney story since Texas Western won it all in 1966.

Didn't IUP have a player from UMBC a few years back? I can't recall who it was--- maybe Tom Young??

-
                                Imagine the insanity if this were FBS football in a full playoff. That's the Power 5 biggest fear.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X