• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Transfers

Can I declare, too?

Comment

Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post
      Wonder if this is typical of bad advice players are getting by their handlers?
      Delusional. Watched him play and did not see anything extraordinary much less nba level.
      Maybe he wants to cash in on the G league $35,000....which you can make @McD.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Can I declare, too?
        I'd love to see that!

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
          It's extremely long odds to even make a G-League roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post
            Wonder if this is typical of bad advice players are getting by their handlers?
            Delusional. Watched him play and did not see anything extraordinary much less nba level.
            I guess if youre not going back to college, why not "declare" for the NBA!!

I've been an NFL free agent for the last 32 years...just waiting for the right offer from an NFL team that realizes my greatness!!!!!! My "handlers" tell me that I've got a good shot this year provided a team is looking for 5'10", 210 pound EDGE that has posted a 4.7 forty!!! I'm pretty sure I'm being black balled because of my political positions!

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
              He probably saw that former Lock Haven/Shaw Univeristy star Amir Hinton had declared for the NBA draft and figured why not throw his name into the hat as well. Very risky move but another year or two wouldn't have solidified him as a first rounder anyways so with an Agent he may just get a head start on a career overseas once he goes undrafted or pray to latch on to a summer league team and maybe get a 2 way contract with a NBA team where he gets the $75k contract while getting a year to develop in the non developmental G-League.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                I guess if youre not going back to college, why not "declare" for the NBA!!

I've been an NFL free agent for the last 32 years...just waiting for the right offer from an NFL team that realizes my greatness!!!!!! My "handlers" tell me that I've got a good shot this year provided a team is looking for 5'10", 210 pound EDGE that has posted a 4.7 forty!!! I'm pretty sure I'm being black balled because of my political positions!

Comment

McShay is my demon! Simply refuses to evaluate me or even return my calls!! Probably has something to do with that night in the airport Sheraton bar in Akron in 2007 when we were hitting on those flight attendants!! We ended up in his room doing cocaine shots out of their belly buttons and chasing them with tequila shots...neat. Never seen a man do so many shots and not pass out! I blacked out about 4 AM (that's the reason I haven't been nominated to be on the Supreme Court!) but not McShay...he is an absolute MACHINE!!

Ever since that night, he's refused to put me on his board!!!

Comment

Kameron Davis ... from Notre Dame to Concord.

Comment

Former Pittsburgh Central Catholic star Luke Nedrow (6'7", 225 lbs) is transferring from Marist to Shippensburg.

Comment

Not a transfer but Fairmont State signs incoming freshman center Saliou Diop (6'10") out of Senegal.

Comment

Will the MEC make the player sit out going from ND to Concord?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                            Will the MEC make the player sit out going from ND to Concord?
                            I don't believe the MEC restricts players. Pretty sure that is a school decision that is exercised on a case by case basis...for example, WJU restricted Boswell and he had to sit out a year at WLU while WJU did not restrict Pegram in his transfer to Cal and he played this year.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                              I don't believe the MEC restricts players. Pretty sure that is a school decision that is exercised on a case by case basis...for example, WJU restricted Boswell and he had to sit out a year at WLU while WJU did not restrict Pegram in his transfer to Cal and he played this year.
                              D2 to D2 out-of-conference is free reign ... I think.

The PSAC has some loopholes. For instance, when Brandon Norfleet left Cheyney he was allowed to play the next season because IUP was offering him a full ride and he was probably getting pennies at Cheyney. He only had to sit the first semester.

Last year, Fernando Salsamendi left Seton Hill and went to Gannon and was allowed to play right away. I think it was due to GU having a major SH didn't have.

So, there are loopholes that schools can't block (at least in the PSAC). When Amir Hinton left Lock Haven the word was LHU blocked the entire PSAC.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X