Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Transfers

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    84% from P5 ... what percent is the non-college Euro?

I have to assme the non-Big East puts quite a few in with Villanova, etc.
    Yes Villanova is the primary contributor in the Big East to the NBA.
    In addition, there are 65 foreign players who did not play at U.S. Colleges.
    The number of Euro players is typically increasing, which reduces the slots available for D1 players who are not in high-majors.
    So if you look at the D1 players, about 80% are from the Power 5 + Big East, according to the this source (don't know the reason why it is different from 84% quoted, but that number was from a different source).

http://rpiratings.com/NBA.php
    This site has the frequency distribution by conference and by school. Kentucky leads with over 30 players on the rosters.

Comment

Martin Kelly Jr. is leaving Concord.

He was a pretty ballyhooed signing for them after a tremendous JUCO career. He was injured in camp last season and never played.

He's a big guard at 6'5" and has a couple years' eligibility. He could be an immediate impact guy wherever he lands.

Concord has the look of dumpster fire next season. Recall Jair Rodgers left town and obviously Bolte is gone.

Comment

Wheeling Jesuit just lost second-leading scorer and second-leading rebounder DeAndre Robinson to a transfer. The 6'6" freshman averaged 14.1 ppg and 6.4 rpg.

Comment

Originally posted by JDonAB92 View Post
          Wheeling Jesuit just lost second-leading scorer and second-leading rebounder DeAndre Robinson to a transfer. The 6'6" freshman averaged 14.1 ppg and 6.4 rpg.
          So good to garbage so fast ...

Comment

Sweazie leaving FSU

Comment

Melkisedek Moreaux committed to Mercyhurst. Transfer from St. Bonaventure

6'6, 210 from Hamburg, Germany
              played 2 years at Northeast CC (Norfolk, NE)
              appeared in 10 games with the Bonnies, averaging 0.9ppg, 15.4 FG%, 71.4 FT%, 2 rpg

Comment

Reported elsewhere, Robinson will play at Tallahassee CC next year.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                  Reported elsewhere, Robinson will play at Tallahassee CC next year.
                  Along with Hill from West Lib

Comment

Along with Hill from West Lib
                    Yea...talked about that quite a bit a few days ago in the WLU Basketball thread.

Comment

• Re: Transfers

Just saw this on VC:

Maurice Carroll, PF, NDC to Frostburg State

Comment

Now Wheeling Jesuit's leading scorer Franck Kamgain has announced he is leaving. The freshman averaged 15.2 ppg.

Comment

Now Wheeling Jesuit's leading scorer Franck Kamgain has announced he is leaving. The freshman averaged 15.2 ppg.
                          Why on Earth would anybody stay ?

Comment

I take no joy in seeing this. I mean that sincerely. However, reality is reality. If players, on what is probably a good scholarship, are leaving the school, I have to wonder if students who have to pay close to full-admission are doing.

Comment

I take no joy in seeing this. I mean that sincerely. However, reality is reality. If players, on what is probably a good scholarship, are leaving the school, I have to wonder if students who have to pay close to full-admission are doing.
                              How could any player hang around when the coach, who should be making plans for finishing the roster and setting up preseason workouts,
                              is in Indiana looking at 8th ,9th and 10 graders ? I will not be surprised if this house of cards collapses before the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                                How could any player hang around when the coach, who should be making plans for finishing the roster and setting up preseason workouts,
                                is in Indiana looking at 8th ,9th and 10 graders ? I will not be surprised if this house of cards collapses before the fall.
                                As it turns out, somehow, he put a good class together last year. A really good one.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X