Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give you Bernard and Alexander. I don't see it with the rest of the team. Once the game starts it's a different story.

Edit: I'm also referencing the last few years, not just this year.
    Last edited by NWHoops; 03-20-2021, 08:24 PM.

Comment

All of Dreamer's strength is in the man-bun hairdo. Of all people, an NSU fan should know about the awesome power of the man-bun! ; )

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
        The NW players absolutely look like they strength coach earns his check. Outside of Dreamer they are all stuck together pretty well.
        Joe Quinlin one of the best in the business at any level.
        Go Hounds!
        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
        Cyclone Power
        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by Scrub View Post

All of Dreamer's strength is in the man-bun hairdo. Of all people, an NSU fan should know about the awesome power of the man-bun! ; )

Comment

Comment

Just watched 9-7 WVSU beat 18-4 WLU 100-96. WLU press is definitely a concern. Hope NW eats their Wheaties Wed AM. The key will be which team can dictate the flow of the game.

Comment

Just watched some of the two Washburn wins over NWMSU. NWMSU runs the half court offense very well and play well on the defensive end.

Comment

As I watch some of these mid-majors in the D1 "Big Dance," I can't help but think I'll be seeing stronger guard play on Wednesday night than I do on TBS & TNT tonight. Ohio U could have really used Trevor Hudgins tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                    Just watched some of the two Washburn wins over NWMSU. NWMSU runs the half court offense very well and play well on the defensive end.

Comment

Safe travels to Indiana today, NWFanatic. Make sure to wear something obnoxious in the stands, so we can pick you out in the crowd-pan shots while we watch at home! Got any green & white striped overalls (a fashion statement that seems to be in vogue in stands at the D1 tourney)? : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scrub View Post
                        Safe travels to Indiana today, NWFanatic. Make sure to wear something obnoxious in the stands, so we can pick you out in the crowd-pan shots while we watch at home! Got any green & white striped overalls (a fashion statement that seems to be in vogue in stands at the D1 tourney)? : )
                        Not sure if NWFanatic has them but we definitely have a few older fans with the green & white striped overalls but they have had theirs for a few years, haha. I'll be making my way to Evansville today also. Looking forward to a good game tomorrow.

Comment

Yea...Our game vs WVSU was not our high point either. In fact it was probably a perfect example of what WLU is when they don't play their style. Probably a better example of WLU playing its style from this year would be to view the Feb 24 game v. Fairmont. But more precisely to what we could see in the NW game, might want to take a look at the Hillsdale game. For the first and only time so far this season, WLU really amped up their defense in the half court and in the press. It did cost them some scoring.

Don't really know what Ben's game plan will be but I wouldn't be surprised if we see a repeat of the Hillsdale game plan, at least initially. If it is working and WLU can forge an early lead, we may stick with it...If it doesn't, bombs away and see if we can get you in a running match were we trade a 2 for 3.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Yea...Our game vs WVSU was not our high point either. In fact it was probably a perfect example of what WLU is when they don't play their style. Probably a better example of WLU playing its style from this year would be to view the Feb 24 game v. Fairmont. But more precisely to what we could see in the NW game, might want to take a look at the Hillsdale game. For the first and only time so far this season, WLU really amped up their defense in the half court and in the press. It did cost them some scoring.

Don't really know what Ben's game plan will be but I wouldn't be surprised if we see a repeat of the Hillsdale game plan, at least initially. If it is working and WLU can forge an early lead, we may stick with it...If it doesn't, bombs away and see if we can get you in a running match were we trade a 2 for 3.
                            yep. wvsu was part of a 3 game losing streak where guys were doing too much on their own. Looking back, it may have been a blessing because it got players to buy in to the brand that is wlu ball.

That Feb fairmont game was very high level basketball. Wlu averaged 1.59 points per possession while fairmont was over 1.3 if i recall correctly. That was the wlu A game in action.

Comment

Meaningless "statoid"...WLU is 4-1 in Elite 8 games.

Comment

Is nwmsu arguably the most dominant d2 team of last 20 years?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X