Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    NW played 2 true frosh 1 soph 1 jr 1 sr most of the 1st half- good move by NW not to redshirt them

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
      NW played 2 true frosh 1 soph 1 jr 1 sr most of the 1st half- good move by NW not to redshirt them

Comment

Anyone know what the score is?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
          Anyone know what the score is?
          76-53 with 10 minutes left

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatMediaStudent1 View Post

76-53 with 10 minutes left
            My question was sarcasm...

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

My question was sarcasm...
              Ope... I missed the sarcasm font. My bad lol.

Comment

Not indicative of all WL fans but we have a player down injured and a WL fan yelling "he was going for the ball". Who gives a $hit. Player is down, show some class.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

And the conference defensive player of the year on the bench for 16 minutes with 2 fouls.
                  This seems to be the recipe for a NW blowout win. He hardly played when they blew Washburn off the floor last week. In fact they might be better without Diego. I know of a program that might need a transfer if he wants to come north?

Comment

I'd empty the bench. Why risk another injury.

Comment

• Doesn't appear they are icing his ankle (if it was his ankle).

Comment

• Congrats to NW. Just an absolute clinic put on by a superior team. No one can tell me this isn't the best team in the country.

Comment

• You know, WLU fans, we've often talked about the fact that the local D1s won't play WLU in an exhibition. We've always wondered what it would look like for WLU to play a D1. I hate to say it, but for all intents and purposes, I think we just watched it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

This seems to be the recipe for a NW blowout win. He hardly played when they blew Washburn off the floor last week. In fact they might be better without Diego. I know of a program that might need a transfer if he wants to come north?

Comment

• Based on the way he came down on the leg, guessing Achilles injury. They didn't take him to the locker room or apply ice. I don't think Alexander or the Bearcats are gonna get lucky on this one.
                              Go Hounds!
                              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                              Cyclone Power
                              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Based on the way he came down on the leg, guessing Achilles injury. They didn't take him to the locker room or apply ice. I don't think Alexander or the Bearcats are gonna get lucky on this one.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X