X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Tom got a big win, 70-59.

Hard team to figure out, but they sure show flashes. This could be a dangerous team in the postseason.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

This isn't a good Tom team this year. But, they could have put that game away 7 times.

Awful coaching in fourth quarter.
    Jess needed to do some redecorating in that rent free apartment in Tom's head.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

This rivalry is strange. In the last 10 years CAL is 15-10 and has only failed to win at least one game in '12-13. But post season VULCANS WBB cannot get past the C HAWKS. FOUR STAIGHT LOSES '16/17-'19/20. All in all, I'd take the post season wins over regular season any day of the week.
    This isn't a good Tom team this year. But, they could have put that game away 7 times.

Awful coaching in fourth quarter.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Tom's lost it.

How in the freaking world do you lose that game?

No killers on that team. Including the coach. I think they're more worried about taking pictures on Twitter than winning games.
    This rivalry is strange. In the last 10 years CAL is 15-10 and has only failed to win at least one game in '12-13. But post season VULCANS WBB cannot get past the C HAWKS. FOUR STAIGHT LOSES '16/17-'19/20. All in all, I'd take the post season wins over regular season any day of the week.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Tom's lost it.

How in the freaking world do you lose that game?

Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 02-10-2022, 09:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    The PSAC scoreboard has the IUP score backward. IUP won the game.

Seton Hill won at the Hammermill today in the big women's game.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

The Shippensburg women's team, which has been missing 2,000-point scorer Aerial Jones since the second game has been positively schizophrenic and must be driving coach Christy Trn absolutely nuts. In a recent stretch they have beaten Bloomsburg, third in the East, and top West team Seton Hill, while losing decisively to Millersville and East Stroudsburg, the two worst teams in the East.
    IUP made a starting lineup change last night. The also got Courtney Alexander back. She shot 0-9 last night but that was the work the kinks out game. They played around .500 without her. They are much different with her at full speed.

This isn't one of Tom's better teams (by any stretch). But, if healthy they could at least be a tough out down the road. The expectations beyond that aren't very high.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Tom is barely up in the 4th at Lock Haven.

Their season is not looking good.
    The Shippensburg women's team, which has been missing 2,000-point scorer Aerial Jones since the second game has been positively schizophrenic and must be driving coach Christy Trn absolutely nuts. In a recent stretch they have beaten Bloomsburg, third in the East, and top West team Seton Hill, while losing decisively to Millersville and East Stroudsburg, the two worst teams in the East.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Tom is barely up in the 4th at Lock Haven.

Their season is not looking good.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Book it!
    It's a wash. Carry it to Saturday.

p.s. I think Joe is still down there jacking up treys. Tony and Jack are in zone.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

I'll take the Boro ladies -6.5

But, I also want the Boro men +23.5

What say you ?

I'd say the wager is a beer each at the KCAC but that's getting pretty high-stakes.
    Book it!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

I'll take the Boro ladies -6.5

But, I also want the Boro men +23.5

What say you ?

I'd say the wager is a beer each at the KCAC but that's getting pretty high-stakes.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    If Tom wants to stay in the West race -- even remotely -- he better find a way to win tonight.

Best case, they are looking at 2-3 more games without Courtney Alexander.

I'd say they are a home dog tonight and a road dog Monday at California. Saturday will be a toss-up with Mercyhurst.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    If Tom wants to stay in the West race -- even remotely -- he better find a way to win tonight.

Best case, they are looking at 2-3 more games without Courtney Alexander.

I'd say they are a home dog tonight and a road dog Monday at California. Saturday will be a toss-up with Mercyhurst.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Tom's season has imploded.

IUP falls to UPJ.

No rebounding. No defense. No outside shooting.

1-3 since Courtney went down.

Edinboro will probably be another loss Wednesday.

I wonder how long it's been since IUP lost to a team with a sub .500 record?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X