Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McKinney got a T after he fouled out. Never saw that before.

Comment

• So could IUP have taken out Fake Nova?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
        So could IUP have taken out Fake Nova?
        Not a chance

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Not a chance
          Fake Nova is pretty formidable in various sports..I wonder if they’d ever start up a foosball program.

Comment

• Fake Nova wins.

Comment

• Ya know for all the points scored and obviously skilled players on the floor, that game….kinda sucked. I guess it’s one of those you really think you want to see, then you see it and you’re like, ‘nah, I’m good.’

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                Ya know for all the points scored and obviously skilled players on the floor, that game….kinda sucked. I guess it’s one of those you really think you want to see, then you see it and you’re like, ‘nah, I’m good.’
                The shooting was terrible. At least it was when I turned it on I. The second half.

Defense was a suggestion.

Comment

So could IUP have taken out Fake Nova?
                  IUP sucked in Feb and March. No chance

Comment

Ya know for all the points scored and obviously skilled players on the floor, that game….kinda sucked. I guess it’s one of those you really think you want to see, then you see it and you’re like, ‘nah, I’m good.’
                    The system they play is based on causing chaos, and the problem with is that when both teams play it the game becomes exactly that — chaos. A ton of physical contact, fouling and mental mistakes. Both teams have excellent players. They were the final two for a reason, but as you say it wasn't an especially entertaining game. The best basketball is free movement set up with beautiful plays, not constant banging and parading to the foul line.

It was almost an impossible game for the referees to call. They made flagrant calls, technical calls, and tightening the calls as the game went on, but still could barely control it. They easily could have fouled out most of the players on both teams with several minutes remaining had they chosen to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

The system they play is based on causing chaos, and the problem with is that when both teams play it the game becomes exactly that — chaos. A ton of physical contact, fouling and mental mistakes. Both teams have excellent players. They were the final two for a reason, but as you say it wasn't an especially entertaining game. The best basketball is free movement set up with beautiful plays, not constant banging and parading to the foul line.

It was almost an impossible game for the referees to call. They made flagrant calls, technical calls, and tightening the calls as the game went on, but still could barely control it. They easily could have fouled out most of the players on both teams with several minutes remaining had they chosen to do so.
                      Yep, styles make fights. The first half was pretty good. The second half was a hot mess that wouldn’t end. That’s not at all to suggest the teams weren’t deserving. It just wasn’t quite the game I hoped to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

It didn’t look like two great teams out there…but obviously they are pretty good but still it wasn’t pretty to watch.

Comment

Yep, styles make fights. The first half was pretty good. The second half was a hot mess that wouldn’t end. That’s not at all to suggest the teams weren’t deserving. It just wasn’t quite the game I hoped to see.
                          I only saw the second half. I saw lots of missed shots and was wondering how IUP couldn’t beat these guys.

Comment

I only saw the second half. I saw lots of missed shots and was wondering how IUP couldn’t beat these guys.
                            The day they played WL beat their a$$ and Lombardi was a scared little puppy.

I'm not naive, though. WL was very good. If Joe wasn't playing like a pansi he may have won 3 of 10 games.

Comment

• We played with way too much uncontrolled emotion and focused too much on the hype of the matchup. Took about 3/4th of the game to settle down. If they played again tomorrow I’d put money on us

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

The day they played WL beat their a$$ and Lombardi was a scared little puppy.

I'm not naive, though. WL was very good. If Joe wasn't playing like a pansi he may have won 3 of 10 games.
                                But they held WL well below their average…if they just had hit their shots. You all called it that the bad shooting would be their downfall,

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X