Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I'd venture to guess they'll be moving up soon.

Going to school there (compared to our campuses) is just on a different level.
    That would fit the Florida mode. The amount of development going on there is unbelievable. I'd be surprised if that state isn't an environmental disaster within 15-20 years. They've gone from a state that had fewer people than Pennsylvania when I worked there in the early '70s to about 23 million now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Nova is in a different world than most D2 schools, certainly than most of those in the PSAC. During the title game, it was announced that enrollment there is 20,000. That's larger than a helluva lot of schools playing D1 ball. Minnesota State's enrollment is 14,000. These are basically large colleges playing small-college ball.
      Nova Southeastern has been very successful in the online world similar to Liberty and Southern New Hampshire but at a smaller scale. In Fall 2022, they reported almost 21,000 students - but just 6,971 undergrads.

Comment

Jakus is officially introduced (to everyone) as HC at FAU tomorrow. It is expected Fee will be named an assistant in the next 2 weeks.

Comment

As anticipated, Fee was announced as FAU assistant coach.

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post
            As anticipated, Fee was announced as FAU assistant coach.
            Old News

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X