Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I'd venture to guess they'll be moving up soon.

Going to school there (compared to our campuses) is just on a different level.
    That would fit the Florida mode. The amount of development going on there is unbelievable. I'd be surprised if that state isn't an environmental disaster within 15-20 years. They've gone from a state that had fewer people than Pennsylvania when I worked there in the early '70s to about 23 million now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Nova is in a different world than most D2 schools, certainly than most of those in the PSAC. During the title game, it was announced that enrollment there is 20,000. That's larger than a helluva lot of schools playing D1 ball. Minnesota State's enrollment is 14,000. These are basically large colleges playing small-college ball.
      Nova Southeastern has been very successful in the online world similar to Liberty and Southern New Hampshire but at a smaller scale. In Fall 2022, they reported almost 21,000 students - but just 6,971 undergrads.

Comment

Jakus is officially introduced (to everyone) as HC at FAU tomorrow. It is expected Fee will be named an assistant in the next 2 weeks.

Comment

As anticipated, Fee was announced as FAU assistant coach.

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post
            As anticipated, Fee was announced as FAU assistant coach.
            Old News

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

That would fit the Florida mode. The amount of development going on there is unbelievable. I'd be surprised if that state isn't an environmental disaster within 15-20 years. They've gone from a state that had fewer people than Pennsylvania when I worked there in the early '70s to about 23 million now.
              The way the ocean is rising, the only thing left in about 50 years will be Disney World...It's in one of the highest spots in the state.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Old News
                Yes I posted right when he left that he was going there lol I was just saying it was officially announced

Comment

In 2022 (the newest data available), the highest paid assistant men's basketball coach at FAU made a little over $90k. I imagine he was able to get north of $100k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                    In 2022 (the newest data available), the highest paid assistant men's basketball coach at FAU made a little over $90k. I imagine he was able to get north of $100k.
                    I'd say it's obvious he wants to be a D1 HC.

Hiring a D1 assistant is always way safer for an AD than hiring a risky D2 coach. This was the right move if the end goal was to get his own D1 program.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I'd say it's obvious he wants to be a D1 HC.

Hiring a D1 assistant is always way safer for an AD than hiring a risky D2 coach. This was the right move if the end goal was to get his own D1 program.
                      he's made it very known that's his goal (even in his farewell message he said " as i take another step toward my professional goal"

Jakus is making more than Dusty was (per year), so I'd assume Fee is up, too.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X