X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Recruiting

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
    Married housing.
    Good one Brandon. The legend of "Hawkins Hatchery" lives on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
      Ya, I get it. Please change "played" to participated......lol.

A WINK IS AS GOOD AS A NOD TO A BLIND MULE
      Also, he may end up being a very good player for the mules....regardless of whether he played or participated with Kansas last year.

Comment

• Comment

UMD picks up another MN Fury guy for 2020 as 6'4 G Zach Lea from Chaska commits.

Comment

• Comment

• Welp, good luck Winona.

https://twitter.com/RyanJamesMN/stat...771751426?s=19

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                Yep. Don't win many of those battles (as in none).

Comment

• Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Yep. Don't win many of those battles (as in none).
                  Maybe the recent history, but the proximity of Winona to Prescott, WI versus Texas is possibly an important factor??

Comment

• Winona gets a pair of twins. First time in a while they have gotten and early commitment from anybody I think. Perhaps the stigma has faded.

https://t.co/byQmAnJgRi

Comment

• I would be happy to see more time added as well. College basketball games are over too quickly. The only substantive rule change in D1 I am aware of is taking the three point line out to the international distance. I presume that is in effect for D2 as well. I think that is a good move. Where the line has been is a reasonable jump shot that players weren't afraid to take when it was only worth two points.

Comment

I would be happy to see more time added as well. College basketball games are over too quickly. The only substantive rule change in D1 I am aware of is taking the three point line out to the international distance. I presume that is in effect for D2 as well. I think that is a good move. Where the line has been is a reasonable jump shot that players weren't afraid to take when it was only worth two points.
                        I believe 3 point line being extended next year for d2 and d3 teams.

Comment

Winona gets a pair of twins. First time in a while they have gotten and early commitment from anybody I think. Perhaps the stigma has faded.

https://t.co/byQmAnJgRi
                          More bigs for Winona I see.

Comment

I would be happy to see more time added as well. College basketball games are over too quickly. The only substantive rule change in D1 I am aware of is taking the three point line out to the international distance. I presume that is in effect for D2 as well. I think that is a good move. Where the line has been is a reasonable jump shot that players weren't afraid to take when it was only worth two points.
                            I'd be in favor of games going to 25 minutes if you eliminated time outs altogether. Teams actually playing is good, endless time outs is why I don't watch the NBA. Once the T-Wolves were playing the Lakers- the last two minutes took twenty. It went into OT and I turned it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

I believe 3 point line being extended next year for d2 and d3 teams.
                              Yep.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...e-in-a-decade/

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

I'd be in favor of games going to 25 minutes if you eliminated time outs altogether. Teams actually playing is good, endless time outs is why I don't watch the NBA. Once the T-Wolves were playing the Lakers- the last two minutes took twenty. It went into OT and I turned it off.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X