Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The NEW Official Thread of the Augustana Vikings

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Meanwhile, on a serious note and maybe this is more of a post season, next year thread (we can start one if we wish). Augie has one walk on senior leaving...that leaves three juniors, four sophomores, seven freshman and three (as of now) in coming freshman. I cant remember the roster size and how it works with redshirts. I believe it is 15 and then can have redshirts correct but could be wrong, either way, that's a lot of numbers. Home games will look like the NSU womens branch wrapping around to the baseline.
    I am also concerned Augie will have entirely too many good players next season, glad I'm not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
      I am also concerned Augie will have entirely too many good players next season, glad I'm not alone.
      Not exactly what I was getting at. Texas Tom going to run the Don Meyer "Line Change" offense?

Comment

Not exactly what I was getting at. Texas Tom going to run the Don Meyer "Line Change" offense?
        Don't you mean the Greg Stemen "Line Change" offense?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
          Don't you mean the Greg Stemen "Line Change" offense?
          You all know it's the Gordon Bombay line change offense, right?

Comment

• Comment

Texas Forever

Comment

Happy Three Year Anniversary to the Al Richter game. Texas forever.

https://goaugie.com/news/2016/3/23/m...ton-state.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                  Happy Three Year Anniversary to the Al Richter game. Texas forever.

https://goaugie.com/news/2016/3/23/m...ton-state.aspx
                  Tarleton State could have been National Champions if not for AU being in the tourney IMO. In Dan Jansen's absence, Richter's game saved the Vikings from the clutches of defeat a performance that will go down in Augustana history as one of the greatest.

Comment

Former Viking Jordan Spencer seems to be doing ok back home in the UK:

Comment

Congrats to the various year-end award winners for this year's Vikings squad:

https://goaugie.com/news/2019/4/2/20...announced.aspx

Comment

Came across this video of Augie player Carter Rynda (1.1 minutes per game, played in 10 games this season scoring 0 points) and thoroughly enjoyed it. Gotta appreciate a guy that rode the bench all season and still has fun with it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                          Came across this video of Augie player Carter Rynda (1.1 minutes per game, played in 10 games this season scoring 0 points) and thoroughly enjoyed it. Gotta appreciate a guy that rode the bench all season and still has fun with it.

His form on the hook shot at 2:14 left something to be desired, but all in all inspiring. 12/10 would have on my team.

Comment

Carter Rynda video as the Rainmaker was very entertaining, apparently the dunk is not in his repertoire.

Comment

Isaac Fink no-hitter in baseball today. Opponent is not good though.

Comment

Rumor on SDSU message board has A.J. Plitzuweit considering transferring. If true, it would be devastating news, to say the least.

Has anyone else heard anything about this? I wonder where he would go?

Not sure what more he wants. Billeter pretty much let him run the show however he wanted whenever he was on the court.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X