• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWHoops
    replied
    Re: The NEW Official Thread of the Augustana Vikings

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    In your conference which teams try to emulate the Mankato mostly transfers for victories policy? BTW. Duetsche ist sehr gut.
    Wherever Kim Anderson is coaching

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    The pile of evidence for the D1 move continues to grow!! Haha I never even thought of this view on it. Now days, I feel like everyone is going to transfer at some point.
    I am hearing more and more chatter. The BBC just transmitted to the French resistance the code phrase, "John has a long mustache." D-Day must be imminent.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied

Originally posted by Blue Ridge Viking View Post
    Getting back to the John Warren news, this seems to have come out of left field. Does anyone have any inside information?

Do you think all this speculation about Augie and DI had anything to do with it? Or is he chasing a DI dream at another school in his last season of eligibility? It just seems odd he would transfer to another DII team when he was poised to be THE guy at Augie next year when the team should be young but more than respectable.
    The pile of evidence for the D1 move continues to grow!! Haha I never even thought of this view on it. Now days, I feel like everyone is going to transfer at some point.

Leave a comment:

• Blue Ridge Viking
    replied

Getting back to the John Warren news, this seems to have come out of left field. Does anyone have any inside information?

Do you think all this speculation about Augie and DI had anything to do with it? Or is he chasing a DI dream at another school in his last season of eligibility? It just seems odd he would transfer to another DII team when he was poised to be THE guy at Augie next year when the team should be young but more than respectable.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    In your conference which teams try to emulate the Mankato mostly transfers for victories policy? BTW. Duetsche ist sehr gut.
    Das ist unmoglich!

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Germans?

Forget it, he's rolling.

Leave a comment:

• NWHoops
    replied

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    Christ, you must really be new if you think we, okay mainly me, are going to let facts get in the way of some good old fashioned ripping. :)
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Germans?

Forget it, he's rolling.

Leave a comment:

• simple as a $3 bill
    replied

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
    9 seasons under McCollum: 12 total transfers, 6 of which occurred in the first 3 years of his tenure. That number includes juco kids coming to NW. Only 5 4-year transfers. NW has a LONG way to go to be on Mankato level for transfers.
    Christ, you must really be new if you think we, okay mainly me, are going to let facts get in the way of some good old fashioned ripping. :)

Leave a comment:

• NWHoops
    replied

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Simple may need to start referring his Mankato jokes toward Norwest Missouri
    9 seasons under McCollum: 12 total transfers, 6 of which occurred in the first 3 years of his tenure. That number includes juco kids coming to NW. Only 5 4-year transfers. NW has a LONG way to go to be on Mankato level for transfers.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied

Simple may need to start referring his Mankato jokes toward Norwest Missouri

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
    If you're a twitter sleuther, recent D2 assistant coaches/team accounts following Warren are from Lindenwood, Northeastern State, Tusculum, Indiana PA, and Northwest MO. Also recently followed by D1 Evansville team account and an Evansville player originally from MN.
    Immediate Ndow replacement?

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
    If you're a twitter sleuther, recent D2 assistant coaches/team accounts following Warren are from Lindenwood, Northeastern State, Tusculum, Indiana PA, and Northwest MO. Also recently followed by D1 Evansville team account and an Evansville player originally from MN.
    Interesting. If he goes the Witthus route, I will be particularly disappointed. At least if he goes D1, it'll be less frustrating to find out he's playing well for someone else.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Assuming you wouldn't have brought it up if it weren't true (or at least very likely).

That's disappointing if it's true, particularly since John was basically our only experienced senior this coming season, unless I'm overlooking somebody. I figured John would be the "star player" next year. Here's to hoping our incoming class is even better than I've been annoyingly posting about lately. We will need some young guys to step up pretty early in their careers.
    No longer on the online roster. Also listed on the VerbalCommits transfer list, along with Nolen Gerald.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    What's story with transfer of John Warren?
    Assuming you wouldn't have brought it up if it weren't true (or at least very likely).

That's disappointing if it's true, particularly since John was basically our only experienced senior this coming season, unless I'm overlooking somebody. I figured John would be the "star player" next year. Here's to hoping our incoming class is even better than I've been annoyingly posting about lately. We will need some young guys to step up pretty early in their careers.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X