Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had seen that Taison was being recruited by the Gophers. I really enjoyed watching Tommy play in Aberdeen, but I would be shocked if he was a B1G caliber player. This seems to me to be more of a play to get little brother to Minnesota. If he is a top 30 player nationally, maybe it is worth 2 scholarships...

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XRn9F34bzRs

Comment

CU vs DePaul has been changed from a DePaul forfeit to postponed plus the CU vs Georgetown game set for 12/28 is now postponed

Comment

I wonder how much of the MIAA season will be affected going forward. Let's hope we can have somewhat of a normal season.

Comment

Comment

You think Creighton is hard to watch?? You should try to watch Mizzou play basketball. Lol Creighton is still a pretty fundamentally sound basketball team. They just play at a completely different pace than NW does under Ben. Hawk played well, but he did miss 3 out of 4 FTs down the stretch that would have sealed it before the overtimes.I just threw that in there for the guys that are sick of hearing you gush over Hawkins every week. ;)

Comment

Hawk did struggle with his shots at times

Comment

Comment

Creighton pounded by #19 Villanova 75-41 tonite in a rematch game that saw Creighton beating then, #9 Villanova 79-59, just two weeks ago. Ryan Hawkins played 27 minutes and shutout from the field going 0-6 ... 0 pts, 5 RB, 3 Assists, 1 Blk. HORRIBLE STAT ... Creighton starting five contributing 130 minutes playing time had ZERO offensive rebounds for the game.

Loved the hustle and "name that pass" coming up by Hawkins at :50 from the highlights video below.

Game Highlights
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcpQRg7j8WY

Box Score
                    https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401373535
                    Last edited by ZubCat81; 01-05-2022, 11:08 PM.

Comment

In just one season as a Bluejay, Ryan Hawkins has been everything the Creighton coaches hoped he'd be � and then some. "I'd take him on my team for the

Comment

Outstanding article on Hawkins. I have enjoyed watching him more at Creighton than I did at NWMS. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
                          Outstanding article on Hawkins. I have enjoyed watching him more at Creighton than I did at NWMS. :)
                          :)

Comment

Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
                            Love the attention Hawkins is getting at Creighton and certainly the relationship he has built with HC McDermott. A really great article on Ryan. Would have been an interesting article side note that Ryan Hawkins and his teammate Alex O'Connell competed against each other in the October 2019 exhibition game when Northwest played Duke. O'Connell played with Duke through his junior year before joining Creighton last season. I'm sure that relationship between Hawkins and O'Connell on this season's Creighton team is pretty noteworthy, as well. Northwest lost to Duke 69-63, but that game had to be one of the great memories for Hawkins in his career prior to joining Creighton.

https://bearcatsports.com/boxscore.a...mbball&id=6380

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X