Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I have no info that tells me this is to be true, but I very much believe that the Wolves were early on Jackson Moni, who has grown much taller since the beginning. If I were a betting man, I'd predict he'll be our next D1 transfer in the future. Kid has an extremely bright future.
    Thought he looked good vs. NW...especially since it was his first collegiate game.

Comment

Hawkins vs Kallman tonight as Creighton plays NDSU. The game is not particularly close and Kallman does not play a ton off the bench, but it is on FS2

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by NWFanatic; 12-04-2021, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Comment

BFF0C1E2-4329-4D14-A9B1-BBFBD8FBAA61.jpg L

Comment

Hawkins played really well but the game was just brutal to watch offensively. Made shots came at a premium. Ryan keeps it up, I see him as 1st team All-Conference in the Big East and getting some serious NBA looks.
                  Go Hounds!
                  B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                  Cyclone Power
                  ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Comment

Mason Stark will make his return to South Dakota this Satuday as NAU visits USD.

I intend to be there after BYU/Creighton finishes. Always wanted to see the Yotes play. My hope is that it's a clean, quick game - would like to make it back to SF in time for puck drop with the Stampede.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                        Mason Stark will make his return to South Dakota this Satuday as NAU visits USD.

I intend to be there after BYU/Creighton finishes. Always wanted to see the Yotes play. My hope is that it's a clean, quick game - would like to make it back to SF in time for puck drop with the Stampede.
                        That's the saddest dream in American history.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

MrA, has no love for those mangy dog vermin down south and has made that abundantly clear over the years. The same way I feel for those bunnies up north.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

MrA, has no love for those mangy dog vermin down south and has made that abundantly clear over the years. The same way I feel for those bunnies up north.
                            I saw the Snackwabbits play the mighty Cougars last week. That was one way to snap $15 out of existence. Not a whole lot else to do here besides drive to Sioux Falls though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Tom Brokaw is one of my top five favorite all-time Marshall people (not including myself, I'm pretty great), so I owe it to them.
                              Last edited by SW_Mustang; 12-06-2021, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Tom Brokaw is one of my top five favorite all-time Marshall people (not including myself, I'm pretty great), so I owe it to them.
                                Um....?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X