• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Rock Chalk :)

Comment

• Comment

• Not 'quite over' just yet for Hawkins. For Hawk, there is still a ball to be tossed up in the air come March 22, 12 o'clock noon at the Ford Center Arena in Evansville, IN. He can't wait. He will be wearing GREEN! GO BEARCATS!
          Last edited by ZubCat81; 03-19-2022, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Might have played himself into possible G League look?
            Go Hounds!
            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
            Cyclone Power
            ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Yes, Hawkins is going to make some money somewhere playing ball. Creighton gave KU all they wanted in spite of being short-handed. Hawkins played great! Unbelievable career.

Comment

• Yankton's Matthew Mors is transferring from Wisconsin to "be closer to home" so I would suspect he'll end up at SDSU or USD.

Tea's Noah Friedel is transferring from SDSU after an "eventful" few seasons, he could swing a conference title if an NSIC team can help him with his off the court stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                  Yankton's Matthew Mors is transferring from Wisconsin to "be closer to home" so I would suspect he'll end up at SDSU or USD.

Tea's Noah Friedel is transferring from SDSU after an "eventful" few seasons, he could swing a conference title if an NSIC team can help him with his off the court stuff.
                  Omaha is roughly the same distance to Yankton as Brookings. Creighton recruited Mors in High School. Not certain if they still want him, but Hawkins is graduating so there might be a fit there.

Comment

• Originally posted by cat fan View Post

Omaha is roughly the same distance to Yankton as Brookings. Creighton recruited Mors in High School. Not certain if they still want him, but Hawkins is graduating so there might be a fit there.
                    If I were a betting man, I would unfortunately put Mors in Vermillion which is really unfortunate and I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by cat fan View Post

Good point about Creighton, I forgot they were in on him in HS. Personally I never thought he had the speed to play at the Power 5 level on either end but he should try if he wants.

Comment

• Mason Stark back in the portal

Comment

• Congrats to Cam Martin earning a berth to the Final Four with the Kansas Jayhawks! Even though he is redshirting this year, it will be a great experience and more practice time to help him see the court next year.

Comment

• Sounds like Ryan has decided to take a shot at playing basketball somewhere for a living. Good luck to him! We got to see him Saturday at the Title game.

Comment

• Hawk is playing in the 3 on 3 Tourney in NO.
                              The Beast Coast Ballers are 2-1 in pool play
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by NWFanatic; 04-03-2022, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
                                Congrats to Cam Martin earning a berth to the Final Four with the Kansas Jayhawks! Even though he is redshirting this year, it will be a great experience and more practice time to help him see the court next year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X