Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSIC basketball is going to be just as drunk as football?
    4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
    2016 NSIC Champions
    ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”‘

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post

NSIC basketball is going to be just as drunk as football?
      Football was highly competitive in the conference as is Basketball. The difference is BB appears to be nationally competitive.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
          Dragons struggling. Hoping they are able to stay together and work through it. A lot of season left, but need to get back to basics.
          Definitely the surprise of the weekend for me. Were they totally healthy or dealing with injuries/sickness?

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
            I will say though in watching Mankato over the last few years that they have some nights they just mail it in. Maybe they just assumed Winona is no good, which I believe we will also think now and then, but for now we ride high.
            I would love it if they would do that against Augie just one freakin' time. Feels like they always play to their full potential when we're going head-to-head with them.

Comment

They must have got used to getting a foul call almost every trip down the court.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

I would love it if they would do that against Augie just one freakin' time. Feels like they always play to their full potential when we're going head-to-head with them.
                All your games must be just after they get a beat down from Winona.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Definitely the surprise of the weekend for me. Were they totally healthy or dealing with injuries/sickness?
                  MSU is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by New Beaver View Post

MSU is pretty good.
                    I will grant you that this could be the best team Minot has had since they joined the NSIC, but I still expect them to finish behind NSU, MSUM, and UMD by the time the season ends. I'm well aware that my bias is the reason for that, but Minot has never been a terribly competitive program so it will take some time for me to get over that reputation. They brought back the core from a good team last season and it looks like they have recruited some pretty good local talent as well. The Gunville kid is going to be a problem over the next 4 years for the rest of the NSIC. It's always kind of nice to see new teams become competitive, but I could have done without seeing them beat the Wolves for the first time in 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                      Dragons struggling. Hoping they are able to stay together and work through it. A lot of season left, but need to get back to basics.
                      Yeah, this has to be a major wake-up moment for the team. There's a lot of season left so there's time to buckle down and turn things around. I think the last week probably set off a lot of alarms for Walthall and I'm hoping he does work to regroup.

Comment

After watching the WSU v. MSU game, it looked so similar to past games between the two sides. WSU looked like they wanted that game more. Plain and simple. WSU actually did play fairly well defensively, but MSU did a lot of standing around. It seemed to me that the Mavericks felt they were just the better team and didn't need to earn it. That's a dangerous mindset in this conference.

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post

After watching the WSU v. MSU game, it looked so similar to past games between the two sides. WSU looked like they wanted that game more. Plain and simple. WSU actually did play fairly well defensively, but MSU did a lot of standing around. It seemed to me that the Mavericks felt they were just the better team and didn't need to earn it. That's a dangerous mindset in this conference.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X