X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thepeman
    replied
    Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

Missed the game. What happened to Dreamer?
    From what I heard on the broadcast, they are just resting him to give that ankle more time to completely heal.

Leave a comment:

• ZubCat81
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    NW men over Morningside 82-58 in a tune up game before the start of the MIAA season 12/01 in Joplin
    Missed the game. What happened to Dreamer?

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    NW men over Morningside 82-58 in a tune up game before the start of the MIAA season 12/01 in Joplin

Leave a comment:

• libertybearcat
    replied

Well, that's good then. Losing track of my holidays.
    You just need to get out of your basement and experience the world more!!! :)

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    The townies did have a great turnout and even TSU had a decent crowd. We got to visit with Luke’s mom and Wes’s parents for just 2nd time since the title game
    Last edited by NWFanatic; 11-22-2022, 12:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ZubCat81
    replied
    Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

Thanksgiving Break started Friday evening...hardly any students in town
    Well, that's good then. Losing track of my holidays.

Leave a comment:

• libertybearcat
    replied
    Were there ANY NW students at the game? For a Sunday 3 pm game I was surprised by the really decent turnout of Bearcats fans ... except looking at these pics posted on Facebook I'm not sure I see any students outside of the cheerleaders, steppers and the players themselves.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...60689088201096
    Thanksgiving Break started Friday evening...hardly any students in town

Leave a comment:

• ZubCat81
    replied
    Were there ANY NW students at the game? For a Sunday 3 pm game I was surprised by the really decent turnout of Bearcats fans ... except looking at these pics posted on Facebook I'm not sure I see any students outside of the cheerleaders, steppers and the players themselves.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...60689088201096

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Wes was back and looked great but Luke is hurt now. Glad we have a deeper bench this year. Bennet has played lights out(especially for a true Frosh), averaging double figures in all 5 games.

Leave a comment:

• Alfred33
    replied
    Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post

Sounded like Truman was in the middle of a grueling road trip, but still…
    I just looked… and you’re right, played in Minnesota yesterday. That is tough.

Leave a comment:

• GoCatsGo5
    replied
    Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
    Emptying both benches with the Bearcats up by 38. Just a dominating win today. Truman holds wins over SWMSU and Upper Iowa, so this feels like it should be a quality win. It’s hard to know early on how good any of these teams are, but NW has looked great so far this season. I don’t have concerns about the PG position anymore… Stirtz and has been rock solid off the bench (another 18 points today.
    Sounded like Truman was in the middle of a grueling road trip, but still…

Leave a comment:

• GoCatsGo5
    replied
    Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
    Nice to have big Wes back from injury. 17 points including 5 of 7 from 3. Great half from the Bearcats. Not sure how good Truman is supposed to be this year, but they had no answer for the Cats in the first half as NW shot 79% from the field.
    Picked to finish 4th in their conference.

Leave a comment:

• Alfred33
    replied
    Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
    92-47?! that's embarrassing & should make it more difficult for them to claim our po spot this spring.
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    92-47?! that's embarrassing & should make it more difficult for them to claim our po spot this spring.

Leave a comment:

• Alfred33
    replied
    Emptying both benches with the Bearcats up by 38. Just a dominating win today. Truman holds wins over SWMSU and Upper Iowa, so this feels like it should be a quality win. It’s hard to know early on how good any of these teams are, but NW has looked great so far this season. I don’t have concerns about the PG position anymore… Stirtz and has been rock solid off the bench (another 18 points today).

I guess at this point, the next challenge will be to see how we react in a tight game. So many times in the past couple of years, we would turn to Trevor to bail us out… I don’t know if we have “that” guy, but everyone looks to be playing with a lot of confidence offensively, so maybe we don’t need that. At times even early last year, we seemed to struggle a little in part because Trevor was so good and we were so reliant on him to be good, that I think we’d get to standing around watching him and expecting him to deliver, which amazingly he did over and over. We’ll see how it plays out, but I’m excited about this team and the way they’re playing together.
    Last edited by Alfred33; 11-20-2022, 05:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X