Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

MOSO was without their PG who was a D1 transfer, but it wouldn't have made a difference. NW still would have won. NW should win another natty. They would probably beat the D1 school (SEMO) where both of our transfers came from.
    I do not like this. Not one bit. NW lost Hudgins and they were supposed to be not super human again. Will not 1 Power 5 AD have the guts to come take this menace Ben McCollum off our hands? He can't keep getting away with this!

Comment

This is crazy-since the start is the ‘16-‘17 season when Ben won his 1st National title he’s 200-13. He’s also 23-1 in the playoffs during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
        I thought the MoSo announcer said they had 5 D1 transfers
        5 is correct counting guys who came here in prior years. The two guys from SEMO (Parker Long and Sam Thompson) that came in this year and are starting when healthy. Ndongo Ndaw , our center off the bench, started out at D1 Indiana State, before he transferred to a JUCO, and then transferred here last year. O'Dell Wilson, who transferred here last year from North Dakota State, but only sees mop-up duty time for us in these two years. Avery Taggert, another starter, came from SIU-Carbondale, but is now in his third year at MOSO.

Comment

I don’t know if the Flagler game was a fluke, but Jackson is back to not even looking at the basket outside of 10 feet. Pitt State is giving him all kinds of space on the perimeter and he wants no part of it so far.

Comment

DB on the bench too much due to foul trouble
            Luke also in foul trouble. Pitt looks much improved from last year

Comment

Congrats to NWMSU on a hard fought win over an improved PSU 73-62

Comment

We weren’t great today, but it’s always good to pick up a road win.

I’d like to welcome Tyreek Jackson and Drew Waters to the squad… no idea who either of these guys are but they got a lot of air time on the Pitt State broadcast. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                  I’d like to welcome Tyreek Jackson and Drew Waters to the squad… no idea who either of these guys are but they got a lot of air time on the Pitt State broadcast. 😂
                  Don't forget, our NW Bearcats (of course, from Marysville} evidently added another player to the team. Some guy named Mitch Muhcari. Mentioned numerous times. Pitt State featured a couple kids calling this game. Definitely challenged with basketball speak. Exhausting how it took me out of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                    We weren’t great today, but it’s always good to pick up a road win.

Pitt's student broadcast team is terrible...they've actually gotten worse over the past couple years. I have no idea who is trying to teach them how to do PBP and Color, but they're failing miserably.

They love to spit out stats like "he's scored 96 points this year" who the hell cares about that...if you're talking about scoring, talk about average per game.

Hell, they don't even pronounce many of their own players' names correctly.

It's much better when school is out and you get their radio broadcast, Eddie Lomshek does an excellent job.

Comment

After the the game at UCO last year, I now use the Bearcat Radio App and sync it to the video stream for road games. I yell a lot less at the announcers this way…my wife thanks whoever suggested that to me last year. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

Pitt's student broadcast team is terrible...they've actually gotten worse over the past couple years. I have no idea who is trying to teach them how to do PBP and Color, but they're failing miserably.

They love to spit out stats like "he's scored 96 points this year" who the hell cares about that...if you're talking about scoring, talk about average per game.

Hell, they don't even pronounce many of their own players' names correctly.

It's much better when school is out and you get their radio broadcast, Eddie Lomshek does an excellent job.
                        I can maybe understand calling Luke Waters Drew Waters accidentally a couple times, but that’s not what they were doing. They were calling Luke by the right name, but for whatever reason they kept calling Wes Dreamer Drew Waters! What?? Lol

I’m going to have to figure out how to sync the app with the games like GoCatGo when it becomes distracting.

Comment

Ugh, it’s the one where the NW fans get offended by the opposing broadcasters. Seen this one when it aired last year :)

That actually sounds pretty entertaining! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                            Ugh, it’s the one where the NW fans get offended by the opposing broadcasters. Seen this one when it aired last year :)

Lol! This wasn’t offensive… it was comical until it became annoying.

Comment

often after Luke scored the announcers said ‘Waters is wet’. They were complimentary of the size/sound of the NW crowd and also talked a lot about NW’s recent accomplishments

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Sorry to burst your NW Fans Offended bubble...just about every broadcast the previous two years I viewed as a Pitt fan and they consistently mispronounced Pitt's players names too and the quality of their game calls has gotten worse.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X