Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post

Who’s Simple cheering for in Aberdeen tonight?
    I'm offended. :(

Comment

• That was as ugly a half of basketball as I’ve seen in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I think they all should have learned that lesson
        Correct. We could name a few recent ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
          Freakin-a. Go from beating Duluth to losing to Winona. Frustrating loss. Went ice cold in the second half offensively and let Winona shoot the lights out in half #2. Also had a fascinating stretch in the 2nd half when the Vikings were called for seven consecutive fouls. Don't see that every day. Between that and the Duluth game last week, it's starting to feel like the refs have it out for us.
          You forgot the part about Winona being called for the first five fouls of the 2nd half, per you.

Comment

• I've seen three commercials on the UIU stream and none of them are Shrimptastic. Good riddance, you crustacean haters!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
              I've seen three commercials on the UIU stream and none of them are Shrimptastic. Good riddance, you crustacean haters!!
              HaHa!..... Last time to see Scott pharmacy. Probably last game at UIU. Hopefully not many back door cuts this afternoon. Largest crowd this season for pretty birds.

Comment

• Nice disciple going on at st. cloud these days. Players gets ejected last night with 2 technicals, right back in todays starting line-up. Teaching some good lessons coach q.

Comment

• UIU cuts the feed just so we couldn't see Jackson Loge score, COWARDS!

Comment

• Wieck has to be the biggest baby I’ve ever seen. What a piece of work.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                      Nice disciple going on at st. cloud these days. Players gets ejected last night with 2 technicals, right back in todays starting line-up. Teaching some good lessons coach q.
                      There were ejections last night? I missed that.

Comment

• After beating Minot on the road last night, the BSU Beavers are up at Mary 45-28 at the half. Can we finish?

Comment

• This is a TERRIBLE crew at Northern today. Justin will get T'd up at least once.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                            This is a TERRIBLE crew at Northern today. Justin will get T'd up at least once.
                            He should have at least once already.

Comment

You forgot the part about Winona being called for the first five fouls of the 2nd half, per you.
                              I was salty last night. Sue me.

That being said, fouls were 10-3 in the first half of this Upper Iowa game, so the refs either don't like us or the Vikings are just too aggressive/not good defensively.

Comment

I've seen three commercials on the UIU stream and none of them are Shrimptastic. Good riddance, you crustacean haters!!
                                This Upper Iowa animated promo ad that plays before the game comes on needs to get cut by about 25 seconds or so. It takes a looooong time to get the game started when you try to play it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X