Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings win 69-61. Have 6 of last 7. With the win Augie is in NSIC tournament. Texas Tom 17th consecutive winning season.

Comment

• I so badly want the South to finish with Wayne 13-9 and 5 teams tied at 12-10.

Comment

• Dave Krauth wins his final home game at Augustana with a 32pt victory over SMSU. 34 years of Krauthketball with postseason still to come. In his early days he was a foot stomping, raise his voice kind of coach. Pretty mellow now. Hope they go very deep in the postseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
          I so badly want the South to finish with Wayne 13-9 and 5 teams tied at 12-10.
          You're feeling pretty good about the not so mighty NSIC south parity? Augie got smoked by NSU earlier in the season, if they meet again it should be a much closer game, (I hope) at least Vikings beat the dogs with a loudmouth coach and a smug flopper.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

You're feeling pretty good about the not so mighty NSIC south parity? Augie got smoked by NSU earlier in the season, if they meet again it should be a much closer game, (I hope) at least Vikings beat the dogs with a loudmouth coach and a smug flopper.
            I thought at the beginning of the season the three best teams in the conference resided in the North and I believe that has been proven to be true. However, I think any of the 6 South teams could make a run to win the conference tourney. All of them have their flaws, but they are all solid teams. The non conference season proved the NSIC had a bunch of pretty good teams and they really beat each other up in the South.

Augie is vastly improved from the team Northern trounced the first week of January, but I think everyone knew that was going to be the case with this young squad.

It’s also pretty remarkable how quickly Wieck has risen his squad to least likable team in the conference.

Comment

• I had another commitment tonight and missed BSU's 99-81 win over SCSU. The Beavers shot 61% from the field, including 65% from the 3-point line. Outscored the Huskies 16-3 in fast break points. SCSU outscored BSU on bench points 32-9. I guess this tight rotation is working well for us. Good luck at Duluth this Saturday. GO BEAVERS!

Comment

• The North scenarios (as far as I can tell)...
                1-seed Northern is LOCKED
                2-seed: MSUM gets with win OR Duluth loss, Duluth locks with win AND MSUM loss
                3-seed: Duluth/MSUM
                4-seed: Bemidji is LOCKED
                5/6: Minot has tiebreaker over UMary. St. Cloud would have it over UMary if they got there.
                Minot is in tournament with win, OR UMary loss, OR St. Cloud loss
                Mary is in tournament with win OR St. Cloud loss
                St. Cloud is in tournament with win AND UMary loss

The only bit I'm iffy on is how "Head to Head vs descending divisional opponents" works. That might be the only way Minot State misses out if they lose & UMary & St. Cloud wins and St. Cloud has that tiebreaker over them.

As for the South... I'm not dealing with that mess, I'll let one of y'all educate me there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                  It’s also pretty remarkable how quickly Wieck has risen his squad to least likable team in the conference.
                  Wieck made this statement while he was talking about his teams record to a person who really doesn't care about the standings or game results. "it's been a tough year, everybody treats us as their Super Bowl, and feels thta their season is complete if they defeat us."

Then last night Boschee made a declaration to the same person that "he's(Sutherland) the best player in the league and we need him in order to make a post-season run." hahahaha Just slightly exaggerating his assessment of his abilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Wieck made this statement while he was talking about his teams record to a person who really doesn't care about the standings or game results. "it's been a tough year, everybody treats us as their Super Bowl, and feels thta their season is complete if they defeat us."

Then last night Boschee made a declaration to the same person that "he's(Sutherland) the best player in the league and we need him in order to make a post-season run." hahahaha Just slightly exaggerating his assessment of his abilities.
                    Wieck has been an unbearable human being for quite some time.

Comment

True Dat! One loud coach and several smug floppers. (I think it is part of the practice plan). Just watch those faces as they cut the lane. Begging for the call or he needs more fiber in his diet! I will hope for that rematch. As there is nothing else for a Warrior fan to hope for on this season. I can only start hoping for the next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Wieck is truly delusional, inflating his teams stature in the NSIC. When he has the hardware that Northern, Winona and Augie have than he can call trips to Duluth a Super Bowl. Until then they're a good team with a boorish coach and some players who reflect his attitude.

Comment

Wieck is truly delusional, inflating his teams stature in the NSIC. When he has the hardware that Northern, Winona and Augie have than he can call trips to Duluth a Super Bowl. Until then they're a good team with a boorish coach and some players who reflect his attitude.
                          While I love the point, Augie does have the same about of overall conference championships as Morris (we shall note the also have a natty so the insult is inserted understanding the rebuttal).

That said, all Wieck insults get 1000 reputation points...if we still had those

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
                            I had another commitment tonight and missed BSU's 99-81 win over SCSU. The Beavers shot 61% from the field, including 65% from the 3-point line. Outscored the Huskies 16-3 in fast break points. SCSU outscored BSU on bench points 32-9. I guess this tight rotation is working well for us. Good luck at Duluth this Saturday. GO BEAVERS!
                            Wow. Hard to lose when you shoot like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Eyore View Post

True Dat! One loud coach and several smug floppers. (I think it is part of the practice plan). Just watch those faces as they cut the lane. Begging for the call or he needs more fiber in his diet! I will hope for that rematch. As there is nothing else for a Warrior fan to hope for on this season. I can only start hoping for the next season.
                              If you are looking for hope I suggest you hope for a regime change.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

While I love the point, Augie does have the same about of overall conference championships as Morris (we shall note the also have a natty so the insult is inserted understanding the rebuttal).

That said, all Wieck insults get 1000 reputation points...if we still had those
                                By my count, the same as Northern in the past 20 years. Which is longer than Augie has been an NSIC member.

Obviously Northern will jump them after tomorrow, but I'm confident in our chances to even it back up sooner than later.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X