Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder
    replied
    Cross-divisional play will help clear some things up in the NSIC over the next few weeks. This is a HUGE week for Northern with games @ Moorhead, @ USF, and @ SMSU. Tonight has a chance to be one of the games of the year in Moorhead. USF is always a battle in recent years, especially there. Then the Wolves will need to recover quickly against a well coached SMSU squad.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    I remember it well Zub-we were there. My wife was told she couldn’t bring her purse into the gym for security reasons. It was a cold night and I was still in a boot from a broken ankle and they wanted us to take her purse back to our car. The kicker was we later saw several female UCO fans walking around with their purses.

Leave a comment:

• ZubCat81
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    NWMSU @ UCO should be a barn burner. Glad we’re going to be there in person.
    Never forget when new football HC Dorrell made an impact in the game at UCO last year when he brought the football players en masse to make a loud ruckous with the cheering section they made up in the stands. Ha, not to forget that horrid UCO grandpa calling the game. Got suspended for maybe a week after mocking the refs. Fun guy. Is he still there? Yeah, you're right, NW Fanatic, going to be a fun game. Love it. This Bearcat team needs to eat up the atmosphere they plan to bring.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    NWMSU @ UCO should be a barn burner. Glad we’re going to be there in person.

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    My biggest takeaway from this week is I'm surprised Duluth isn't in the top 8 ahead of USF and Mankato. I think they are better than both of those teams and will be in the top 8 by the end of the season.
    To be honest, I probably didn't look hard enough at Duluth and should've had them in at 8th.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    started a topic Central Region Talk

Central Region Talk

I saw Inkblot post a D2MBB Bracketology for where he sees things to date. The Central Region is a beast as always. This is a big week with 2 top 4 matchups.

1. Central Oklahoma
    2. Northwest Missouri St
    3. Northern St
    4. Moorhead
    5. Southern Nazarene
    6. Emporia St
    7. USF
    8. Mankato

My biggest takeaway from this week is I'm surprised Duluth isn't in the top 8 ahead of USF and Mankato. I think they are better than both of those teams and will be in the top 8 by the end of the season.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X