• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

Lol
    Can we quit messing around tonight. Also, can anyone overnight me a Bearcats shirt?

Don't mess this up
    Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 03-12-2023, 07:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• southside
    replied
    For guys that don’t make any kind of living doing it, Andy Peterson (NW AD and former player 03-08) and Austin Meyer (NW Women’s coach and former player 02-06) really do a pretty nice job as the color on these broadcasts.
    I thought Meyer did really well.

Leave a comment:

• Alfred33
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

If you can play for Weick you can play for anyone
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied

I don’t think that’s a very good assumption. That’s his role and he’s actually 3rd on their team in assists. He’s a scorer… Joey Withus had 39 points and 2 assists against Mankato in the playoffs… Ben wasn’t complaining about him not passing the ball enough.

He would’ve been a fine player here if he was willing to play defense like Ben’s teams play defense. Obviously, we’ve been fine… probably a better situation for him too.
    If you can play for Weick you can play for anyone

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

Wieck seemed pretty subdued compared to Doty
    Because he is an angry alien and feels nothing

Leave a comment:

• Alfred33
    replied
    Blair had 29 pts and 0 assists… not sure that kind of play fits Ben’s style if that’s a common outcome.
    I don’t think that’s a very good assumption. That’s his role and he’s actually 3rd on their team in assists. He’s a scorer… Joey Withus had 39 points and 2 assists against Mankato in the playoffs… Ben wasn’t complaining about him not passing the ball enough.

He would’ve been a fine player here if he was willing to play defense like Ben’s teams play defense. Obviously, we’ve been fine… probably a better situation for him too.

Leave a comment:

• libertybearcat
    replied
    Blair had 29 pts and 0 assists… not sure that kind of play fits Ben’s style if that’s a common outcome.
    By all appearances NW has done just fine without him! ;)

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Nobody wins in this scenario
    Wieck seemed pretty subdued compared to Doty

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    final #6 UMD 84 #7 ESU 79
    no more Doty😎
    Nobody wins in this scenario

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    final #6 UMD 84 #7 ESU 79
    no more Doty😎

Leave a comment:

• Alfred33
    replied
    For guys that don’t make any kind of living doing it, Andy Peterson (NW AD and former player 03-08) and Austin Meyer (NW Women’s coach and former player 02-06) really do a pretty nice job as the color on these broadcasts.

Leave a comment:

• Alfred33
    replied
    Originally posted by BulldogNation View Post

He has been playing with a fractured foot as well for a few months now. Ugly but the dogs win and ready for another tomorrow.
    I was kidding about the faker thing. And I don’t really dislike the kid… I was very excited and looking forward to him being a Bearcat after his amazing prep career, so I’m probably just still a little bitter he came to Northwest and left before he ever played a game. To be honest I’ve followed Duluth box scores the last several years just to keep up with him, That said, I would hate to see him go further than the Bearcats so if Duluth would’ve exited early, it wouldn’t have hurt my feelings.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Tremendous season for the dragons. Thank you to a great group of seniors.

Terrific battle in second the half and OT tonight hold nsu to 23 points and to get back in the game. SNU 8-10 from the three point line in the first half was ultimately the difference. Dragons were clearly exhausted at end of game after playing short bench. Not sure anyone beating nwmsu in that gym anyway.

Leave a comment:

• BulldogNation
    replied
    I wanted both teams to lose. Not sad to see UCO go home, but apparently I have a deep seeded disdain for Drew Blair that I didn’t realize I had. Lol. Having said that, I am glad he wasn’t injured badly… faker. ;)
    He has been playing with a fractured foot as well for a few months now. Ugly but the dogs win and ready for another tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X