Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I have no idea who Andrew Morgan is, but agreed on the confusion part. I was more making a salty comment of our mass exodus year where none of them went on to play much, if at all, besides Parker, who had to wait three years and still hardly did anything.

I'm not even sure Kallmam touched the court but I dont know for sure
    Didn't the kid who went to Northern Arizona have success?

EDIT: Mason Stark. Was a role player off the bench on a bad team, so guessing you're not too impressed by that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Didn't the kid who went to Northern Arizona have success?

EDIT: Mason Stark. Was a role player off the bench on a bad team, so guessing you're not too impressed by that.
      Doesn't matter if I'm impressed, but to me, as a former athlete who enjoyed competing, I do not understand it at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
        Kobe Busch somehow has eligibility left and has hit the portal.
        Hope he finds a landing spot on someone's football roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Doesn't matter if I'm impressed, but to me, as a former athlete who enjoyed competing, I do not understand it at all.
          I know it's the Big Sky, but it's Division I. The highest level. He got to play in games against Arizona, Washington, Gonzaga. There is value as a competitor in playing against the top competition possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

I know it's the Big Sky, but it's Division I. The highest level. He got to play in games against Arizona, Washington, Gonzaga. There is value as a competitor in playing against the top competition possible.
            Yeah, like I've said, makes no sense to me. He went from competiting for a title to averaging 17 minutes and five points a game on a team that went 9-23.

Everyone makes their own decisions, I'm not telling them they are wrong, I'm saying I don't get it.

I had the chance to walk on to a big XII school out of high school and had two D1 offers from regional FCS level.

After first couple years I could have easily gotten many more D1 scholarships with the potential to maybe be a top 50ish athlete at the very best.

To me, it made more sense to chase the option of championships rather than never compete at a national contest just to say I was D1.

I have no regrets and I'm sure they don't either.

It's also different to me to get to D1 and develop and know what you got rather than be good in d2 and then just hope it works out for that last year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X