Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a sad amount of people in attendance at the game tonight. Were there more people at the womens game? I guess that’s what you get when you put this product on the court.

We might lose the longstanding tradition of being nation leaders in attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
      We might lose the longstanding tradition of being nation leaders in attendance.
      Going into tonight, they still have a 400-person lead in average attendance for first with 2,464.

Big surprise though: Mankato is 4th (1,566)!

Comment

Comment

Watching the Gopher game and Zach Edey was posting up Parker and got called for an offensive foul for holding, Parker didn't hesitate and gave the little finger wag and head shake. :)

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
            Watching the Gopher game and Zach Edey was posting up Parker and got called for an offensive foul for holding, Parker didn't hesitate and gave the little finger wag and head shake. :)
            Smh

Comment

We have legitimately resorted to Moni fumbling the ball up the court acting as the PG and doing a dribble handoff to Kobe Busch to have him immediately take it to the rim like a 7th grader looking to get a foul. What in the actual F are we doing here?

Comment

Welp....let the beginning of the end, begin

It's the saddest time of the year, once again

Comment

Fitting for them to wear their black unis tonight. The whole season they have played like they are at a funeral. One half of ball left before hopefully we get some new leadership.

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
                    Fitting for them to wear their black unis tonight. The whole season they have played like they are at a funeral. One half of ball left before hopefully we get some new leadership.
                    For as long as I can remember NSU hoops has always talked about Energy, Effort and Enthusiasm. This year has been absolutely zero of any of those three. Body language was awful, bench energy didn't exist.

There is absolutely talent on this roster to accomplish something, certainly pieces to build on...but a lot has to change by next year.

Worst season sonce the 1978-1979 season and only 6th time under .500 in that time frame.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

For as long as I can remember NSU hoops has always talked about Energy, Effort and Enthusiasm. This year has been absolutely zero of any of those three. Body language was awful, bench energy didn't exist.

There is absolutely talent on this roster to accomplish something, certainly pieces to build on...but a lot has to change by next year.

Worst season sonce the 1978-1979 season and only 6th time under .500 in that time frame.
                      I remember how WSU fans were feeling at the start of the Eisner era after coming off an extended run of high-level ball.....it feels like that kind of a low for Northern. But the good thing to remember is that it is possible to bounce back from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

I remember how WSU fans were feeling at the start of the Eisner era after coming off an extended run of high-level ball.....it feels like that kind of a low for Northern. But the good thing to remember is that it is possible to bounce back from it.
                        Eisner didn't start his career with a top two national team, win 89 games in four years with multiple conference titles

Comment

Eisner didn't start his career with a top two national team, win 89 games in four years with multiple conference titles
                          Nor appear on House Hunters

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Nor appear on House Hunters
                            Nor help aid to the delivery of a baby in a blizzard while traveling between basketball games.

Comment

Got to watch the full game tonight.

Isaiah Hagen had a coming out party and it is very similar to Ian Smith coming on the scene so we'll hope that mean much moving forward.

Got to see a lot of guys we were hoping to atleast get a taste for and it unfortunately showed why we aren't deep. I think with time some of these guys could improve but besides tonight and tomorrow some of these guys may never see the court again.

Originally I was sad about an NAIA team and TBC but now seeing how the season started, perhaps this is best for us. A little experience, a little confidence. This likely isn't going to be the year bit building for next year, might be beat case scenario.

Happy with the effort, most of the game, but if we go above .500 in conference play this season, I think I'd unfortunately be satisfied this season.

Hagen coming on was high note though.
                              Flashback...see, some times my brutal honesty isn't just negativity.

Comment

• Isaiah Hagen is in the transfer portal.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X