Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

No more complaining about the quality of Jamestown after seeing this!
    ?

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

?
      Just trying to be funny....

I actually know the parents of one of the TBC freshmen. Can't speak to the athletic ability of the son though.

Comment

Did everyone hear that WBB added former Augie assistant Katie Bourk? Krauthketball legend lives on through her and moves north.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Peru State and......Trinity Bible College

I have no words. I'd assume just couldn't find anyone else to come in. Idk.

Oddly enough this is the Wolves first match up ever with TBC
          Holy **** that's embarrassing.

Comment

Only one day away from game 1! I only wish it wasn't at 3 in the afternoon. The Wolves lost one of the best players to ever wear the uniform in Sam Masten and a very solid player that played for 5 years in Belka. But, NSU still has a lot returning. If some of those guys made a jump in the offseason, this could be another very successful season in Aberdeen. I expect Moni, Dilling, and Reede to lead the offense. I'm excited to see the freshman Hagen as I think he will play right away. Saul usually settles in on a 7-8 guy rotation and there are maybe 11 on this team that could play some. It will be interesting to see how Saul works that out in the first month or so.

NWMSU is rated #1 in the country based on reputation, but Hawkins, Hudgins, and Diego aren't walking through that door on Saturday. Game 1 is probably a good time to play the Bearcats this year as I have no doubt McCollum will have them among the best teams in the country again. It would be a fantastic feather in the cap to go down to Missouri and get a win in this one.
            Last edited by Thunder; 11-09-2023, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
              Only one day away from game 1! I only wish it wasn't at 3 in the afternoon. The Wolves lost one of the best players to ever wear the uniform in Sam Masten and a very solid player that played for 5 years in Belka. But, NSU still has a lot returning. If some of those guys made a jump in the offseason, this could be another very successful season in Aberdeen. I expect Moni, Dilling, and Reede to lead the offense. I'm excited to see the freshman Hagen as I think he will play right away. Saul usually settles in on a 7-8 guy rotation and there are maybe 11 on this team that could play some. It will be interesting to see how Saul works that out in the first month or so.

NWMSU is rated #1 in the country based on reputation, but Hawkins, Hudgins, and Diego aren't walking through that door on Saturday. Game 1 is probably a good time to play the Bearcats this year as I have no doubt McCollum will have them among the best teams in the country again. It would be a fantastic feather in the cap to go down to Missouri and get a win in this one.
              Yup, very excited for the season to get going.

I believe Hagen will see minutes as well but one never knows. Curious to see if Tobi plays and what he looks like. See how KWB looks a season removed due to injury. How will Devon look after not hooping in a couple years.

Can Trey and Kobe progress again?

Looking forwars to the mens and Women's season. Finally some hoops.

Comment

This game got out of hand. Northern is sound defensively but NW is better.
                Especially now without a point guard, idk what we do moving forward.

Whenever there is dribble penetration, our guys dig so hard but completely lose who they are guarding. A good three point shooting team will absolutely torch that.

No reason to be down on the season yet but plenty that needs to be improved.

I'm also tired of these games down south all the time. Be nice if these squads would leave their home. ;)

NSU women are only down four at half with #10 Central Missouri, whom they have never beaten. Should be a fun 2nd half

Comment

NW heads to Aberdeen next Fri & Sat😎

Comment

Good luck tomorrow vs 10th St Tech(aka MoWest)

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                      NW heads to Aberdeen next Fri & Sat😎
                      Can't you understand what I mean instead of what I said? Lol

Comment

I'm watching the Mizzou TIgers not look very good against the Gophers and there's been a Parker Fox sighting. I'm glad he made it back... hopefully he can stay healthy and have a good year for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                          I'm watching the Mizzou TIgers not look very good against the Gophers and there's been a Parker Fox sighting. I'm glad he made it back... hopefully he can stay healthy and have a good year for them.
                          He played like 2 minutes in the first half. I hope that it just a bad matchup and that he’s not buried that deep on bench or he may second guess leaving nsu.

Comment

Northern basketball. Yuck.

Down 11 to Emmanuel at home and now Gus is passing off open 3s to Nhiall. Northern apparently left their shooting and passion in the off-season. I’m not super concerned about the shooting but am very concerned about their toughness and desire. Moni looks very soft inside tonight.

Comment

0-3 start for the Wolves. Not trying to overreact but early thoughts are this team has no floor general and very little toughness. I was happy to see Nhiall show a little aggressiveness and pretty disappointed in the rest of the squad. Trey Longstreet solid defensively but a huge liability offensively.

Comment

Having played both teams close how do you think NW matches up with EU?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X