Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked at last 10 seasons and Moorhead been very good, but not to the level of Northern St. NSU has been the most consistent NSIC program with the most regular season titles. Augustana has had 3 conference titles and the 2016 national championship, which in my mind is the trump card :)

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
      Looked at last 10 seasons and Moorhead been very good, but not to the level of Northern St. NSU has been the most consistent NSIC program with the most regular season titles. Augustana has had 3 conference titles and the 2016 national championship, which in my mind is the trump card :)
      I know all of this. If you look back over the years I’ve given nsu the respect they are rightfully due many times. I just enjoy trolling some nsu fans because they are really easy targets and I think it’s kinda funny. They need a better sense of humor. Glad you are looking out for your SD compatriots. It was a real clunker of year ending for nsu, however.
      Last edited by Moorhead123; 03-31-2023, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

I know all of this. If you look back over the years I’ve given nsu the respect they are rightfully due many times. I just enjoy trolling some nsu fans because they are really easy targets and I think it’s kinda funny. They need a better sense of humor. Glad you are looking out for your SD compatriots. It was a real clunker of year ending for nsu, however.
        Some people tend to look past the winky face… 😏

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

I know I'm very much in the minority, but I still believe Longstreet can be a key contributor to a good team. He has just looked like a kid with zero confidence in most of his time in Aberdeen.
          You are 1 of 1. He should not see the court barring some vast improvement. I’m not saying it can’t be done but something has to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
            Ok we for KWB at point, Gus and Dilling, Moni, Nhial? As starting five? Hagen will definitely play right away. Jury is out on Devon. Really excited to see what Tobi has. Without some cuts (plenty we could cut) or redshirts we have a full roster. Really hoping there is one more in the portal we can grab, preferably a mobile 3/4. If not, a true post. We are probably OK in guard play.

Noah Christensen is a kid who I hope the Wolves will lock into. Committed to the Bison, left due to mental health, had a great season for NDSCS, ties to Hillcrest Lutheran (whom we have another player from) and originally told the Wolves no back in the day due to being set on D1 (so I'm told).

Saul cares too much about his guys so that would help with why lingering mental health and the kid is incredibly versatile. IDK if it's in play but if he ends up on an NSIC roster, look out.
            Have you heard anything on Aberdeen Christian’s Ethan Russell? He was offered on August 15, 2022. A true post/shot blocker is must find. I’d like to see this true freshman start at point guard along with Reede, Dilling, Moni, and Nhial. The only thing Longstreet offers is some defense. He seems to have no confidence out there, passing up good looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post

Have you heard anything on Aberdeen Christian’s Ethan Russell? He was offered on August 15, 2022. A true post/shot blocker is must find. I’d like to see this true freshman start at point guard along with Reede, Dilling, Moni, and Nhial. The only thing Longstreet offers is some defense. He seems to have no confidence out there, passing up good looks.
              I haven't hear much of anything there. I could have swore we were in on the Desmet big man but obviously he really blew up and is going to SDSU now.

Comment

I haven't hear much of anything there. I could have swore we were in on the Desmet big man but obviously he really blew up and is going to SDSU now.
                Good to recruit Damon Wilkinson. He may transfer to Northern in a few years.

Comment

I believe Russell is going to Jamestown. Which is good. He would just be more end of the bench practice fodder at NSU. The Wilkinson kid impressed me at the B's this year. He already has a college body, but has a ways to go in refining his game to play at the D1 level. A redshirt year and another on the bench and he might be able to play in Brookings. I'm sure The Logan Doyle path will always be open if he wants to come to Aberdeen (and bring Garry with him).

Comment

I believe Russell is going to Jamestown. Which is good. He would just be more end of the bench practice fodder at NSU. The Wilkinson kid impressed me at the B's this year. He already has a college body, but has a ways to go in refining his game to play at the D1 level. A redshirt year and another on the bench and he might be able to play in Brookings. I'm sure The Logan Doyle path will always be open if he wants to come to Aberdeen (and bring Garry with him).
                    And Mors

Comment

Ethan Russell tweeted his commitment to NSU this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by NSUgrad View Post

Ethan Russell tweeted his commitment to NSU this morning.
                        Welp, I really hope I'm wrong, which to be fair probably wouldn't be very surprising. I didn't think Reede would ever play either so hopefully Russell becomes a player for the Wolves. Welcome to NSU Ethan!

Comment

Ben Root has moved on...in steps Tukes

Comment

Ben Root has moved on...in steps Tukes
                            Can't wait to read the comments after a few NSIC Network broadcasts...

Comment

Can't wait to read the comments after a few NSIC Network broadcasts...
                              I'm not familiar with him, but heard from a friend he is very pro-diversity.

Comment

Originally posted by NSUgrad View Post

I'm not familiar with him, but heard from a friend he is very pro-diversity.
                                I'm not quite sure what that means, but from the little that I do listen to FM radio and hear Tukes, he can have a winding train of thought at times. Judging by the list of awards he's received, he must be a decent play-by-play guy. Admittedly, I haven't listened to much Presentation College sports over the years so I don't think I've ever heard him call a game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X