Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we have Sam Masten back please?

Comment

Other than the Northwest game I haven't seen a minutes of Wolves hoops this season. So, basically just going off one game and my best guess, I think we are still a solid crew but just very limited. It seeks as though they are still a defensively strong team, but i just don't know how you can win with a true point guard. Who is even bringing the ball up? I would assume Reede and maybe Dilling?

Saw Isaiah Hagen got some minutes tonight but I'm guessing it was some end of the game stuff? I don't think we should hesitate to give him as much experience as we can for the future.

On the womens side, does anyone know what Happened to Hilgemann? The Wolves have had a very nice start to the season and adding her back would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
        Other than the Northwest game I haven't seen a minutes of Wolves hoops this season. So, basically just going off one game and my best guess, I think we are still a solid crew but just very limited. It seeks as though they are still a defensively strong team, but i just don't know how you can win with a true point guard. Who is even bringing the ball up? I would assume Reede and maybe Dilling?

Saw Isaiah Hagen got some minutes tonight but I'm guessing it was some end of the game stuff? I don't think we should hesitate to give him as much experience as we can for the future.

On the womens side, does anyone know what Happened to Hilgemann? The Wolves have had a very nice start to the season and adding her back would be great.
        She gave birth. Any guesses who the father is?

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post

Someone deposited some Moni…. I mean, money.

Comment

Men have Peru State on Friday. They are 6-1 and 1-0 all-time against the Wolves with a win back in 1970....

Comment

I didn't know that. I'd assume redshirting then?

Comment

I heard baby already collecting biggest NIL deal in NSU history. ;)

Comment

Got to watch the full game tonight.

Isaiah Hagen had a coming out party and it is very similar to Ian Smith coming on the scene so we'll hope that mean much moving forward.

Got to see a lot of guys we were hoping to atleast get a taste for and it unfortunately showed why we aren't deep. I think with time some of these guys could improve but besides tonight and tomorrow some of these guys may never see the court again.

Originally I was sad about an NAIA team and TBC but now seeing how the season started, perhaps this is best for us. A little experience, a little confidence. This likely isn't going to be the year bit building for next year, might be beat case scenario.

Happy with the effort, most of the game, but if we go above .500 in conference play this season, I think I'd unfortunately be satisfied this season.

Hagen coming on was high note though.
                  Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 11-25-2023, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Please tell

Comment

Happy with the effort, most of the game, but if we go above .500 in conference play this season, I think I'd unfortunately be satisfied this season.
                      Unfortunately, I have not been able to watch a second of the season so far, and I know the Wolves have struggled...BUT a .500 season would still be a pretty big disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Unfortunately, I have not been able to watch a second of the season so far, and I know the Wolves have struggled...BUT a .500 season would still be a pretty big disappointment.
                        I'm just saying anything over that will be satisfying. It isn't that they can't compete but with depth and no pg it is going to be rough. I'll be glad to be wrong but I don't want to expect too much here.

I mean, remember last season when we'd say "where would we be without Sam Masten?" Well, now we are there and missing Belka and the only addition is a freshman guard getting some minutes.
                        Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 11-27-2023, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Tuned in to see if Sundance and the Green Vay Phoenix could surpass last seasons win total of three in only the 7th game of the season.

They did not....BUT, after confirmation with our in house referee insider, we got a Mark Riggs sighting!

Comment

Tuned in to see if Sundance and the Green Vay Phoenix could surpass last seasons win total of three in only the 7th game of the season.

They did not....BUT, after confirmation with our in house referee insider, we got a Mark Riggs sighting!
                            How was the juice?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

How was the juice?
                              Always great at instant rebuilds...after that...couldn't tell you. Haha

Comment

Sounds issues galore out of the broadcast today...sheesh

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X