Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• He's being interviewed here by a couple of his former players last fall (full interview of the above clip)

Comment

• no idea. he clearly built something from nothing at his last gig. we’re going to take a step back bc just like fball runs like that are unsustainable. bmc is special and probably not done climbing. hopefully unlike fball it doesn’t turn into a decline to also-ran status. and if it does don’t let him hire rw’s successor bc that’s coming.
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• I just heard that Ben was on the committee to find his replacement. If true, that’s pretty cool and would make me feel better about Coach Keeley’s prospect.
          Last edited by NWFanatic; 04-13-2024, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
            no idea. he clearly built something from nothing at his last gig. we’re going to take a step back bc just like fball runs like that are unsustainable. bmc is special and probably not done climbing. hopefully unlike fball it doesn’t turn into a decline to also-ran status. and if it does don’t let him hire rw’s successor bc that’s coming.
            Well you got to give the guy a chance. He could very well be a good coach and still not have near the success on the court as Ben did. Especially to have them also stay that long. It’s just very very rare and very hard to do.

Comment

• Worst kept secret…

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                Worst kept secret…

Comment

• Daniel too
                  https://x.com/KCKennedy93/status/1780379931152716077

Comment

• So that just leaves Mascari among starters to return, right?

Comment

• I heard all 5 NW starters are gone. Wes graduated, Mitch graduated and walked with Wes for Sr Night but has a year of eligibility left. Haven’t heard if he’ll stick here, go elsewhere or ‘retire’

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                        Mitch graduated and walked with Wes for Sr Night but has a year of eligibility left.
                        Thanks, I wasn't aware of that

Comment

• Isaiah joining Daniel & Bennett

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                            I heard all 5 NW starters are gone. Wes graduated, Mitch graduated and walked with Wes for Sr Night but has a year of eligibility left. Haven’t heard if he’ll stick here, go elsewhere or ‘retire’
                            All indications that Mitch is done and will be looking at a career in something else

Comment

• NW asst AD Troy Katen is the new AD at Valdosta St

Comment

• I can't help but feel disillusioned with college sports now with all this transfer portal business .Example: the Bearcat basketball team all leaving to follow their coach to Drake. Is there no loyalty to the school anymore? Just leave to wherever suits you now is the name of the game. To me, it's quite disheartening to see the players you cheered for just leave your school. Taking away consequences for leaving has hurt the fans imo.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X