Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023-2024 NWMSU Bearcats

Now that '22-'23 is in the books, we can start looking ahead to next season. It'll be the first season in half a decade that Diego Benard will not be a starting guard for us, and the Ben McCollum watch is ongoing. With that, there is still a lot of talent left on this team provided we don't get hit with many transfers and should be once again competing for a league title and hopefully bigger things. I'm going to highlight some fresh faces below.

The only recruit I see on Verbal Commits coming in at this time is 6'5" Forward from Dyersville, Iowa, Padraig Gallagher.

Comment

The next 4 are kids that redshirted this season.

6'3" Guard from Napersville, Illinois, Jonah Hinton

Comment

6'7" Forward from Paola, Kansas, Trey Moala

Comment

Comment

6'8" Forward from St. Charles, Illinois, Ethan Marlowe

Comment

6'7" Forward from Overland Park, Kansas, Jack Ratigan

Comment

Word on the street is he might be headed to Lubbock to work for apparently his good friend Grant McCasland

Comment

Originally posted by Try II View Post
                  Word on the street is he might be headed to Lubbock to work for apparently his good friend Grant McCasland
                  By "street" do you mean Twitter?

Comment

I knew that Christian Stanislav had transferred, but I didn't know we were losing Jonah. I don't really know if that is good or bad since he redshirted last season, but he was one of the kids I was excited about when we signed him. We're not real deep at the guard position now.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                      I knew that Christian Stanislav had transferred, but I didn't know we were losing Jonah. I don't really know if that is good or bad since he redshirted last season, but he was one of the kids I was excited about when we signed him. We're not real deep at the guard position now.

Timing was a little strange on his transfer...almost at the end of the school year...wonder if something happened in off-season workouts that led to him leaving?

It'll be interesting to see how the team shapes up with the key losses and what appears to be significant unknowns with returners and new guys coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

Timing was a little strange on his transfer...almost at the end of the school year...wonder if something happened in off-season workouts that led to him leaving?

It'll be interesting to see how the team shapes up with the key losses and what appears to be significant unknowns with returners and new guys coming in.
                        Did he land anywhere? Nothing is listed on that feed and it's June .. you would think a decision would've been made by now. Could, possibly, go back to Northwest if his shopping didn't go as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Try II View Post

Did he land anywhere? Nothing is listed on that feed and it's June .. you would think a decision would've been made by now. Could, possibly, go back to Northwest if his shopping didn't go as expected.
                          I haven't seen or heard anything about him landing anywhere. Opportunities thru the portal aren't always as robust as many think...lots of really good players in it, so a lot of competition for a limited number of spots.

Comment

https://twitter.com/PanolaMBB/status...278220802?s=20

Looks like Jonah going the JC route

Comment

end of the school yr....going juco....not very hard to fig out.
                              Go Bearcats!
                              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X