Headed to overtime

Comment

Re: NSIC Men's Tournament

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
          Headed to overtime
          Double OT

Comment

Warren 3 gives Augie the lead with 8 seconds and then Bartlett sends us to double OT with a tip in

Comment

Tied at 83-83 going to 2OT

Comment

SMSU leads 95-89 with 16.7 to go

Comment

Congrats to SMSU

Comment

Southwest wins over Augie 97-89 in 2 OTs

Comment

Great games all around today

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                        Southwest wins over Augie 97-89 in 2 OTs
                        Great game. No quit in that Southwest.

Comment

Really hate that I have to cheer for the Mustangs tomorrow night.

Comment

Congratulations to the Mustangs. Your team played better down the stretch than Augustana. Really enjoy Bruggeman's play, he looks like a 14 year that plays like a man. I hope I spelled his name correctly.

Comment

What a game!

It really doesn't surprise me though. I thought the deficit was maybe too big when we were down 10, but man.....this is what this team is made of! Never quits. Even when one of the glue guys (Moen) went down with injury, other guys stepped up in his absence. And Ryan Bruggeman....what more can be said. I know Jordan Spencer is the perceived king of the NSIC point guards and he is absolutely a very talented player, but I'm not sure I'd want to swap Bruggeman for him. What a player! This wasn't even a good game for him (9 turnovers) and he still ended up with 26 points, 8 rebounds and 8 assists.

13-2 in games decided by 4 points or less or in overtime this season. Unbelievable!

Wow! Wow! Wow! I don't know what else can be said, but wow.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                                What a game!

It really doesn't surprise me though. I thought the deficit was maybe too big when we were down 10, but man.....this is what this team is made of! Never quits. Even when one of the glue guys (Moen) went down with injury, other guys stepped up in his absence. And Ryan Bruggeman....what more can be said. I know Jordan Spencer is the perceived king of the NSIC point guards and he is absolutely a very talented player, but I'm not sure I'd want to swap Bruggeman for him. What a player! This wasn't even a good game for him (9 turnovers) and he still ended up with 26 points, 8 rebounds and 8 assists.

13-2 in games decided by 4 points or less or in overtime this season. Unbelievable!

Wow! Wow! Wow! I don't know what else can be said, but wow.....
                                In the event that we come across the Mustangs again in the Regional (if the Vikes make the cut), my hope is that Spencer takes this game as personally as he seemed to the last time Bruggeman outplayed him and bounces back with a performance like he had in Marshall a few weeks ago. Tonight Bruggeman was certainly better (minus the 9 turnovers, which is crazy), just like he was the first time in Sioux Falls.

P.S. There's obviously a chance I'll regret these words, but I would personally love to go up against the Mustangs in the Regional given the opportunity. It would be a fun game and I'd still take the Vikes in a rematch, despite the fact that we're 1-2 against you guys on the season right now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X