Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GLVC season prediction

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
    This entire BOARD has turned into a dumpster fire. I'm just about done with it.
    Agreed. I am asking the anti-Watson faction and the pro Watson faction to keep their discussion (I use the term loosely) about USI to the USI thread(s). Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
      Agreed. I am asking the anti-Watson faction and the pro Watson faction to keep their discussion (I use the term loosely) about USI to the USI thread(s). Please.
      I'm about to start a thread titled "pissing contest" for them to get it out of their system, but I know they won't keep it there. I'm just getting tired of reading all of this incessant bickering.

Comment

I will be following all the top GLVC teams, I am a fan of all...including KWC

Comment

I'm about to start a thread titled "pissing contest" for them to get it out of their system, but I know they won't keep it there. I'm just getting tired of reading all of this incessant bickering.
          not sure if there are more insults occurring here or on the presidential debate stage

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
            This thread has been completely hijacked.
            I agree with you. Any word on when/if the GLVC will release their preseason polls for basketball?

Comment

The best way to avoid this? The moderators should ban the Herdes-ites (I have him on ignore, never see his posts any more) and the UIndy fan should start his own thread. Why he insists on bashing USI is beyond me. I will ask again: Any word on when the GLVC is releasing its basketball poll?

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
                The best way to avoid this? The moderators should ban the Herdes-ites (I have him on ignore, never see his posts any more) and the UIndy fan should start his own thread. Why he insists on bashing USI is beyond me. I will ask again: Any word on when the GLVC is releasing its basketball poll?
                Don't know. But this was interesting link on the GLVC website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4hk...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
                  Any word on when the GLVC is releasing its basketball poll?
                  Not sure of an exact date, but last year's poll was released on October 29, so I would feel pretty confident that it will be right around then.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Madsen View Post
                    Not sure of an exact date, but last year's poll was released on October 29, so I would feel pretty confident that it will be right around then.
                    Just ridiculous the GLVC can't do a preseason poll until a day or two before the exhibitions begin. How hard is it to have a coach (or someone else for them) fill out a ballot and send it to the commissioner's office? Maybe the GLVC commish can't add up the total points correctly and that's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
                      Just ridiculous the GLVC can't do a preseason poll until a day or two before the exhibitions begin. How hard is it to have a coach (or someone else for them) fill out a ballot and send it to the commissioner's office? Maybe the GLVC commish can't add up the total points correctly and that's the problem.
                      What's ridiculous is joining a message board only to insult everyone in sight.

Comment

In all likelihood, my guess is there is a reason for spacing out of news releases when it comes to fall championship seasons of the other (non football or basketball) sports in the league. Releasing it at that point gives it the most publicity in regards to upcoming basketball exhibitions while also giving plenty of time for other sports' releases to get noticed. Football, because of the "media day" element, is the only GLVC sport where the preseason poll comes out weeks before the season actually begins. All others in the week (or week-plus) leading up to the first set of games.

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
                          What's ridiculous is joining a message board only to insult everyone in sight.
                          Hey Gramps, how about staying on your side of the river in Owensboro. GLVC people could care less what KWC thinks. You know, the school that accepts barber school credits for basketball players? KWC!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Madsen View Post
                            In all likelihood, my guess is there is a reason for spacing out of news releases when it comes to fall championship seasons of the other (non football or basketball) sports in the league. Releasing it at that point gives it the most publicity in regards to upcoming basketball exhibitions while also giving plenty of time for other sports' releases to get noticed. Football, because of the "media day" element, is the only GLVC sport where the preseason poll comes out weeks before the season actually begins. All others in the week (or week-plus) leading up to the first set of games.
                            You might be right, but who cares about soccer, volleyball, cross country? Football and basketball are the only two sports that get any media attention, GLVC is dropping ball with this.

Comment

Hey Gramps, how about staying on your side of the river in Owensboro. GLVC people could care less what KWC thinks. You know, the school that accepts barber school credits for basketball players? KWC!
                              Gramps? For the record, as best as I can tell, GLVC people on here could also care less what YOU think, kiddo. You know, from the school that nobody has ever heard of, even 3 blocks away from where it sits.

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
                                Gramps? For the record, as best as I can tell, GLVC people on here could also care less what YOU think, kiddo. You know, from the school that nobody has ever heard of, even 3 blocks away from where it sits.
                                Most people can read maps, but people from Owensboro can't READ to begin with. That was your problem in finding UIndy, gramps. You guys still have the Pony Express deliver mail to Owensboro, or do they finally have electricity down there?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X