Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GLVC season prediction

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
    Most people can read maps, but people from Owensboro can't READ to begin with. That was your problem in finding UIndy, gramps. You guys still have the Pony Express deliver mail to Owensboro, or do they finally have electricity down there?
    Z-F-K-t-T you silly kid you

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
      Z-F-K-t-T you silly kid you
      You're really hip there, grandpa. Next thing you'll tell us is they have cable television in Owensboro. How about going back to your G-MAC thread and leaving us GLVC people alone? KWC tucked tail and ran away from the GLVC like cowards, don't need their fans on this thread.

Comment

Usi will have a 50% chance of being National Champions............of Oakland city's National invitational postseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Madsen View Post
          Not sure of an exact date, but last year's poll was released on October 29, so I would feel pretty confident that it will be right around then.
          I spoke with the USI coaches last night at Midnight Madness and they expressed their confusion as to why the GLVC is so late in releasing these polls. Two of the coaches both said one word: Naumovich. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
            I spoke with the USI coaches last night at Midnight Madness and they expressed their confusion as to why the GLVC is so late in releasing these polls. Two of the coaches both said one word: Naumovich. lol!
            One of the GLIAC guys told me they release late so the minor sports can get their due. My argument is who cares about those other small sports? Basketball and football are what draws people, not volleyball or soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
              One of the GLIAC guys told me they release late so the minor sports can get their due. My argument is who cares about those other small sports? Basketball and football are what draws people, not volleyball or soccer.
              The GLVC office is too P.C. and wants everyone in every sport to be appreciated. lol!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X