Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both of Drury's BB teams have lost a high profile recruit. The men did add the recruit mentioned above who had D1 offers and looks like he is the most athletic player on the team.
    This covid will have an effect on rosters. If one had the option of redshirting, this would be the year to do it.

Comment

• Molly Miller is building something special at Grand Canyon. She is pulling off more recruiting coups, including 2021's highest ranked player in Missouri.

Comment

• If social distancing is required this season, I think Drury's teams will have the most to lose because the home court advantage at Oreilly is second to none in the league. USI drew only slightly more than Drury last season but has more room to spread people out.

Drury normally releases their schedule earlier than most other schools but that is not the case this season as they have not posted it yet. The apparent deleting of the non conference games is going to throw a kink into some scheduling agreements.

Truman has their schedule up. I bet their coaches aren't happy about their only game with Drury is in Springfield again. I'm curious if Drury will have to play USI in Evansville again.
        Last edited by crazznewt; 09-17-2020, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X