Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Looks like Findlay had to pay some $$$$ for their kangaroo court.
    https://www.toledoblade.com/local/co...es/20190314111

Comment

Joe Laravie transferring to USI from Christian Brothers University. This kid can play....
      Last edited by bkingbroker; 06-13-2019, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Tyler Martin from Bowling Green KY to USI...all time leading scorer at South Warren HS.... no idea if he has game or not

That Christian Brothers transfer looks real good.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

Caldwell our with ruptured Achilles...that hurts big time!

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfMafia View Post
                Caldwell our with ruptured Achilles...that hurts big time!
                Yeah he was needed to step up this year, wishing him a speedy recovery.

Comment

Really hate to hear this about Caldwell. I was hoping he'd be option one in the offense and become a little less streaky. Really like watching him play. As Pro said, godspeed on the recovery. Upside is he may have a year to just be a student. Today is our day to select our season tickets and am raring to go. Went out Monday and toured the arena again. If you haven't seen it, it really is something. If the acoustics are good this can be a showcase for the University and host a variety of events. I can't imagine there are many other comparable to it in D2. The arena, coupled with the overall campus should make recruiting an easy sell if the Basketball and Volleyball coaches can get a recruit on campus.

Comment

Thought I would share this from BU thread.....makes me wonder about USI in the near future. As has been said I think different leadership at USI will move in the DI direction.

https://www.nkytribune.com/2019/06/d...to-division-i/

Comment

Truer words never spoken..."you are who you play". The students and community took notice when USI played in Elite 8 in our own backyard, but will they come out for Billy Jewell and Missouri S & T in our spanking new arena? History says no. Dominating the "new look" GLVC will not provide the spark needed to get a return on the investment. The only way that happens is a move to D1.

Originally posted by WKYDave View Post
                      Thought I would share this from BU thread.....makes me wonder about USI in the near future. As has been said I think different leadership at USI will move in the DI direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by WKYDave View Post

Comment

• Comment

You mean he is like that goober Swallwell? The one who wants to nuke peaceful gun owners and now trying to incite the Hispanics to riot? Bully seems like a common theme with these social justice freaks.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                              Bully seems like a common theme with these social justice freaks.
                              Amen to that. The internet has brought about many good things, but the proliferation of SJWs makes me want to vomit.

Comment

• Last edited by SonOfMafia; 07-01-2019, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X