Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: G-MAC All-Sports and Conference Business Thread

Alderson Broaddus Acrotumbling has hijacked the social media feed on the conference website.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlood View Post
      Acrotumbling
      dafuq?

Comment

Outdoor Track and Field Championships today/tomorrow.

Go Jackets!

Comment

WOW! @OilersGolf sweeps GLIAC awards and becomes the 1st program since 2010 to land 4 players on the 1st team! Read: athletics.findlay.edu/x/emll7

Comment

Trevecca's chances of a 6-peat next year just got a lot slimmer.

Comment

Schedule for Track and Field Championships. Other than the 10,000M and the Steeplechase, only prelims today.

http://static.gmac.sidearmsports.com...ate%20Open.pdf

Comment

JDon, I saw your post regarding the MEC possibly exploring moving their basketball tournament to Huntington. It got me thinking, is that a possible area for the G-MAC to explore for occasional neutral-site events?

Its not lost on me that most neutral-site events have been held in the area north of Cincy (Volleyball, baseball, softball, golf), some of which have been right at Cedarville (indoor/outdoor track, tennis, sometimes cross country). That area is no-doubt middle-ground, has good roads that lead to it, and I imagine they will continue to heavily book events in that area. However, I have thought it might be nice to occasionally have neutral site events on the other side of the Ohio River (Covington, KY, maybe Huntington, WV?).

I have never been to Huntington. Nice enough place? Open to anybody. JDon is just the one that got me thinking.

Comment

Huntington is nice. I, personally, like it better than Charleston. I would be a good spot to host a tournament. Plenty of infrastructure to support it.

Comment

Heard from a source this evening. Ashland is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjo View Post
                      Heard from a source this evening. Ashland is coming.
                      Aren't you supposed to say RELIABLE source??? :D

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
                        Aren't you supposed to say RELIABLE source??? :D
                        :) It's a "good" source. Some other things said didn't make sense, such as timing, so I'm not ready to apply the RELIABLE tag yet. :)

Comment

Congrats to Cedarville on winning the G-MAC regular season in softball.

Kentucky Wesleyan won at least 30 games. I believe they are scheduled for two more today. This is only the second time the Lady Panthers have won 30 or more games in a season.

So, Cedarville gets the #1 seed and KWC will be the #2 seed in the G-MAC tournament. They split in the regular season. It looks like TNU will be the #3 seed.

Comment

Wesleyan team is very young. Coach needs to find a closer and they will make noise in tourney.

Comment

Obviously hoping Lady Jackets can win softball championship. However, if they don't, hope it's your ladies. Somebody has got to stop TNU's yearly domination, and both teams have shown an ability to beat TNU this year.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X