Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New bellarmine thread

Ashland gets drubbed by Davenport last night by 20 points. BU should be #1 in regional rankings. The regional rankings do come out this coming week don't they?

Comment

Originally posted by BGrad1971 View Post
      Ashland gets drubbed by Davenport last night by 20 points. BU should be #1 in regional rankings. The regional rankings do come out this coming week don't they?
      who would have thunk that? Drubbing at home no less.

Comment

• Originally posted by BGrad1971 View Post

Regional rankings begin in mid February.

Comment

• http://glvcsports.com/news/2019/1/31...asketball.aspx

GLVC 40th anniversary recognizes teams in its history Thant have made a significant impact.

Comment

Originally posted by #1KnightFan View Post
            Regional rankings begin in mid February.
            Thanks, I see they will be published Wednesdays Feb 14, 21,28th.

Comment

Ashland loses to Grand Valley, further cementing soon to be National Champion Bellarmine's hold on home court for the regional.

Comment

Not so fast there...

Comment

USI played great and deserved to win tonight. Knights missed not having a healthy Eberhard, but if a team has aspirations of a national championship then they need to be able to win without a key player. They fought back and made it close but were not able to close the gap tonight.

Comment

Props to USI. Came out with a great defensive game plan, 00 in first half and 5 in the second made big shots and Stein closed out the game like a Senior should.
                    Great effort by Knights without Ebbie. Big time game and great atmosphere. Just hope AE and Daniel have no serious injuries. In these tight games just wish Scotty would coach more and converse with refs less. Thought we might run the table this year but everything has to fall your way for that to happen and too many obstacles tonight both injury-wise and with our opponent. Still on top in region but 2 toughies coming up. Lot of Bball left to play.

Comment

Sorry BU lost. I was hoping for an undefeated NWMSU vs undefeated BU title game in IN

Comment

Should have known Adam was hurting when he had to leave the game to tie his shoes 2 minutes into the game. He couldn't tie them himself from the pain in his back. Team fought back valiantly. Stein is a great player and showed it again, although it was Hanson shooting out of his mind while being heavily guarded that was the killer. That and USI just killed on the boards.

I know this win will get Watson a big fat extension, but I'm going to sound like some of the naysayers on their board, I actually think this game shows he has been a lousy coach. Why aren't they playing this way all the time(or at least almost all the time?) They got some real talent, but it takes them a big game like this to show it? And he actually coached a pretty good game too. What the heck!

Comment

Congrats to USI and the Wod. Those threes in the first half were absolute killers, and dominating the boards didn't hurt. Wish the Knights had gone after the loose balls a little more like the Eagles did.

Anyway, that was an intense game and fun atmosphere, I want a rematch, and I certainly hope Eberhard and Ramser can get healthy (that Ramser injury did not look good at all).

P.S. Palombizio remains an unknown, but I was hoping that we might see him check in at some point with the rebound battle.
                          Last edited by BellarmineGrad; 02-03-2019, 02:25 AM. Reason: added Palo.

Comment

I think there are a couple of guys on this thread who are fairly close to the BU bball program (or so it seems) so if they can update us on the injury situation it would be much appreciated. BTW, if it means anything, I don't think the Knights will drop too much in the national rankings since Nova SE, Indiana Pa., Ashland U, Queens (NC), Point Loma, and Lynn all lost this week. It leaves NWMSU the only undefeated team and BU, St Edwards, and USC Aiken the only 3 teams with one loss. However if AE continues to have injury problems these games at Lewis and Indy look extra dangerous.

Comment

Gotta hope Eberhard and Ramser can get healthy or things could get dicey for the Knights. This game added more confusion for me as to why Palombizio is not redshirting; in a game Adam was injured and Weyer and Cook struggled with fouls, Palombizio didn't see the court.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X