Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New bellarmine thread

Love our position, Lewis will not survive three games. Their margin of victory worst of all top teams in region. Means you have been squeaking by.
    They only play 5, we spent so much D on McCullum, Pischke killed us in both games but did nothing in GLVC tourney.
    Pressure him to death with all our guards and we win. Got to win 2 to get their. Go Knights.

Comment

never could get the show on

Comment

Pitiful by NCAA

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smooth View Post
          Love our position, Lewis will not survive three games. Their margin of victory worst of all top teams in region. Means you have been squeaking by.
          They only play 5, we spent so much D on McCullum, Pischke killed us in both games but did nothing in GLVC tourney.
          Pressure him to death with all our guards and we win. Got to win 2 to get their. Go Knights.
          Not sure I like facing Drury again possibly in second round, but I think facing someone new in the first round is an advantage to BU. Walsh is not used to seeing a team like BU and that can be tough on them. In a way, I rather play Lewis in the final rather than USI. I just don't think Lewis has the depth to win 3 games in 4 days. If AE were healthy, I would have no worries at all playing at Lewis, but I am afraid that is wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
            Not sure I like facing Drury again possibly in second round, but I think facing someone new in the first round is an advantage to BU.
            I could not agree more.

P.S. New Eric Crawford piece, although we here have probably "broken down" these points already:
            https://www.wdrb.com/sports/crawford...2cb79a2bd.html
            Last edited by BellarmineGrad; 03-11-2019, 02:42 AM. Reason: adding WDRB coverage.

Comment

Really great effort to win the GLVC. AE has given everything he can give but he clearly was hurting and the 3 games in four days were brutal. Given that BU's goal is to win the region, I suggest that AE sit out the first game. Scotty should say he is day to day. If we beat Walsh, come back with Eberhard in round two. I do not think Walsh is a pushover, BU could easily lose the game, but I don't care about winning one game if we don't win 3 games. I did watch some of the Walsh-Findlay game. Walsh has got a couple of big, strong guys who will be looking to push AE around, let's not give them the chance.

Comment

New "feel good" piece on Ramser by WLKY:
                https://www.wlky.com/article/bellarm...layer/26790215

Comment

Another piece from the Courier (third piece this week)

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...nt/3135976002/

Comment

Courier-Journal continuing its good coverage of late, with a new piece on AE:
                    https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...rs/3070354002/

Comment

Originally posted by BellarmineGrad View Post
                      Courier-Journal continuing its good coverage of late, with a new piece on AE:
                      https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...rs/3070354002/
                      It is a nice article, but I suspect that it understates the extent of AE's injury.

Comment

I love our draw. I think it sets us up for the best case scenario. Adam is fine and healthy despite what others think. I look for him to have an awesome regional showing. CC is healthy. Ben is shooting very well from three as well as posting up. And how about Ramser? He is really turning it on here as of late. Not to mention Jenkins, Cook and Chitty. We are locked and loaded. I think we can really make a good run. I am excited about the capabilities of this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightwatch View Post
                          I love our draw. I think it sets us up for the best case scenario. Adam is fine and healthy despite what others think. I look for him to have an awesome regional showing. CC is healthy. Ben is shooting very well from three as well as posting up. And how about Ramser? He is really turning it on here as of late. Not to mention Jenkins, Cook and Chitty. We are locked and loaded. I think we can really make a good run. I am excited about the capabilities of this team.
                          Don't jinx us, man!

Comment

I am optimistic about BU's chances to win the regional. It is not because AE is back to healthy, he clearly is not. One of many stats that illustrate this: Pre-injury he was 15/34 on 3s. Post injury he is 3/21. I think that unfounded optimism about his abilities may hurt the team if the coaches and players believe it. They need to adapt to it, They are good enough to win without AE.

Comment

Good luck charm in effect:
                              https://www.whas11.com/article/sport...f-a9ab0c168c67

Comment

• Good game tonight. AE is back! Sweet Sixteen.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X