X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
    Here's my projected bracket for if the rankings turn out like this:

Comment

• At least there's no shortage of NW posters to point me in the right direction for the tailgate and good eats!
      Cool Story Bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
        Swapping out Henderson State for Lindenwood makes one slight change: HSU would face Tarleton State, while Texas A&M Commerce visits Northwest Missouri State.
        Would it not make more sense for Central Missouri to face Northwest Missouri and Commerce to face Ouachita?

Comment

• Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Would it not make more sense for Central Missouri to face Northwest Missouri and Commerce to face Ouachita?
          Trying to avoid in-conference rematches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Trying to avoid in-conference rematches.
            Are we sure that's something they would place over geography? I have no idea.
            ????

Comment

Are we sure that's something they would place over geography? I have no idea.
              ????
              It's one of the criteria.

Texas A&M-Commerce to Northwest Missouri is under the mileage threshold. That's where the concern is.

Comment

Texas A&M-Commerce to Northwest Missouri is under the mileage threshold. That's where the concern is.
                If Harding and UCM are 1 seed apart then comparing MIAA and GAC, the math clearly favors UCM to be seeded above Harding. I didn't do a mileage check, but would that change anything other than who gets home game? Indy only 4-1 against .500 or better, so I'm thinking their SOS is only marginally better, if at all, better then UCM, their overall D2 record isn't as good and they finished second in GLVC (which has no bearing). I just don't see how UCM doesn't get 4 seed. If they don't, they got screwed by some other criteria.
                Last edited by CatFan88; 11-17-2019, 02:33 PM.
                Go Hounds!
                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                Cyclone Power
                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Do anybody thinks Wayne State can get in with 8-3 record and a Top 10 toughest schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onewarrior View Post
                    Do anybody thinks Wayne State can get in with 8-3 record and a Top 10 toughest schedule.
                    Not a chance.
                    Go Hounds!
                    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                    Cyclone Power
                    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Not a chance.
                      Feel like they would be robbed if commitee allows Lindenwood in with the same record.

Coach Winter's screwed us with the Truman State game by just running the ball but none the less 8-3, 6 oppenents were ranked versus Lindenwood 3 oppenents and a harder schedule think the committee take the Warriors

Comment

Feel like they would be robbed if commitee allows Lindenwood in with the same record.

Coach Winter's screwed us with the Truman State game by just running the ball but none the less 8-3, 6 oppenents were ranked versus Lindenwood 3 oppenents and a harder schedule think the committee take the Warriors
                        Lindenwood's loss vs EWU doesn't count. Only D2 games are factored in.
                        Cool Story Bro

Comment

I wouldn't mind that at all. I'd love to play there, would be a great game

Comment

I wouldn't mind that at all. I'd love to play there, would be a great game
                            I have no problem with the team coming north but I'm not so sure about the TAMUC media.

Comment

Ranked has nothing to do with it. While an 8-3 D2 record is admirable, you still have 3 D2 losses and 3 losses against D2 teams .500 or better. Your goose was getting cooked in September.
                              Go Hounds!
                              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                              Cyclone Power
                              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

I have no problem with the team coming north but I'm not so sure about the TAMUC media.
                                I know lots of fans that will be happy. Commerce has played at many of the historic powerhouse programs over the last few years, so adding Maryville will be cool.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X